Chapter 8: Predicons and Gods

Ultra Magnus's POV

I drove as quickly as I could away from the armada and kept the seltbelt tight around Alias.

"Hold tight, this might get bumpy." I warned.

Suddenly the same dark energy from the second night she was here was back. I looked into her eyes and they were a bright energon blue and she snarled.

"Alias?" I asked.

"I need to kill the predicon." She said bitterly.

"What? No! Not right now! It'll kill you!" I exclaimed.

She drew her sword and I felt her wings extend from her back and the sharp feathers laid dangerously close to my dash board. And my spark was where the engine was supposed to be.

"Alias. What are you doing?" I asked worriedly.

I saw the groundbridge open up just ahead of us and I sped up.

"I must kill the predicon. Release me or I will go through you to do it." She replied angrily.

"No."

Then I sped through the portal and transformed just as she scratched the tip of my dashboard with her wings.

"OPTIMUS!" I yelled, snatching her out of the air and pinning her arms and wings to her side.

He raced over and transformed, everyone else gathered around.

"What-" He saw Alias struggling to release herself and his eyes widened.

"Her eyes are blue... Smokescreen!" He called.

I felt a piece of my servo disappeared and I yelped, but held her tighter. Then another.

"Let her go!" Optimus ordered.

I immediately released the crazy overpowered human and she flew higher, she sword shining brightly in her hand.

I looked at my hand and saw two sword shaped holes in it.

"He isn't far." She whispered before speeding towards the wall and wrapping herself in her wings at the last second before crashing through it.

I ran outside and watched as she flew off in the direction of the Nemesis.

"What in the name of Primus is going on?" Bulkhead asked.

"Just that. Alias is being possessed by Primus to kill the predicon." I answered grimly before transforming and taking off after my charge.

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

I neared the scene with the rest of the Autobots on my tail, even Ratchet because we might need his expertise.

My optics widened as I watched Alias flying around the predicon and stabbing him. She sword was longer than ever and her whole body was growing a bright energon blue.

I looked at the predicon and saw that he was now glowing purple. Like dark energon. Like Unicron.

"Primus and Unicron." Smokescreen muttered and I turned to him.

"What!?"

"I heard about it from Alpha Trion. The two gods are battling each other with mortal hosts." Smokescreen explain.

I widened my optics and turned around.

"If that is Primus, then he wishes for us to stay away from his battle. As he made clear in the base." Optimus said gravely.

I've never told Optimus no.

"Maybe that's Primus's mind, but that's my charge's body." I said before charging in to help her.

"Ultra Magnus, don't!" He yelled after me.

I ignored the Prime and started shooting at the predicon, who was leaking energon. Then I watched as even more shots laid waste to the predicon from behind me.

My team might not agree with me, but they were supporting me.

I continued to shoot at it and watched as a opaque blue sheild took shape around Alias and took the form of a giant eagle. It slammed into the predicon, being the same size and wrestled it to the floor.

I ceased my fire as the eagle faded and Alias stood over the defeated predicon with her sword raised.

And then she plunged it inti his spark.

I stared in shock for a moment before running over and-

Alias raised her hand and the energon in my body stopped moving.

I looked at her warily as she turned towards the now visible Nemesis and raised her hand.

And then the Nemesis exploded.

My optics widened even more and finally I felt energon begin to circulate again.

I looked at Alias, who was on her knees now, her head facing the ground. I ran over and scooped her up, looking once again in beautiful brown eyes.

She went limp, but continued to stare up into my face.

"Thanks Magnus. For being my friend. And I'm sorry about this." She whispered.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything." I told her worriedly while I walked slowly to Ratchet.

But before I was there, Alias disappeared.

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

And I hadn't seen her for five years after that, even after the restoration of Cybertron. We had all assumed that she died and Primus dissipated her body.

All the way up into yesterday. When Jack and Miko came to visit us on Cybertron and explained that they saw a picture of her on the news.

And she was back to blowing up orphanages.

Time to find my charge.

Word Count: 848

The End.
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn
For now.
Idiots.
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn
The End.
For Real.
Maybe.
Dun dun dunnn-

"SHUT UP ALREADY!"