Chapter 3: Annoying Brat

Alias's POV

"Seriously?" I asked.

"What?"

"Discipline isn't even part of making a good trope. The first is having similar goals and ideals. The second is trust, and the third is knowledge. Knowledge of what everyone is capable of and therefore where their own place is." I explained.

"Wheeljack has a hard time understanding that I am his superior." He said gruffly.

"Then there is your problem. You don't understand step three. Wheeljack is your teammate, treat him as your equal. In battle and decision making, you will take charge because that is your place, not his, but he can still give input, make flash decisions, everyone needs to, even if sometimes they aren't good." I explained.

Look at me, trying to coach an alien robot.

"Perhaps." He said slowly, examining me.

"PRIME!" Agent Fowler yelled.

Ultra Magnus stood up straight again and looked at Agent Fowler.

"Where's Optimus?" He asked.

"Out looking for energon." Ultra Magnus answered.

"Here he is now." Ratchet said, opening a portal.

"Optimus, did you find any energon?" Ratchet asked as the Prime walked through.

"No, but I did find the Decepticons unearthing this." He answered and he plopped something down on the table.

I tried to stretch, my wings were aching in here. I should escape soon so I can stretch them, I mean, I'll come back, but right now, I'm pretty sure the wings are starting to rust.

Ew, and my hair was greasy. Actually I smell pretty bad too. I shivered and looked back at the Autobots.

"-why such a skull would be found on your planet, it's presence reveals something about the predicon that Megatron sent after us." Ratchet said.

"You mean that dragon bot we put on ice?" Miko asked.

Oh, so there were dragon bots too now?

"Except most predicons have been extinct since before well..."

"Before most life began on Cybertron." Smokescreen finished for him.

Ratchet nodded.

Cool.

"They're like earth's dinosaurs." Raf said.

"Because we need more of those." I muttered.

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

"But those are metal versions of creatures from our Greek mythology." Jack commented.

"Oh, greek mythology is cool." I said.

Arcee glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"It would stand to reason that predicons did walk upon this Earth in ancient times. As they seem to be the basis for humankind's folklore. Showing once again that the pasts of Earth and Cybertron are inextricably linked." Optimus Prime said.

I rolled my eyes, well duh. Of course they are, why else would Unicron want to champion a-

I groaned and grabbed my head. Ow. Uhhh. What was I saying?

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask.

I looked up and saw Ultra Magnus looking down at me.