Pranking (part 2)

Lexi : this one is a long process k? We shall film the double date today and the prank after we reach home. 

Pierson : great

Lexi takes out her camera. 

Pierson : calls Brent and Ben. 

Her call with Brent : 

P : hey babe, Lexi is filming a video so come to her room quick. 

B: Okay. Coming in 5 (cuts the call)

P: calls Ben 

The two boys come over not knowing the topic. 

Lexi R : guys when I say "welcome back" just clap k?

Pierson : yeah

The two boys are surprised hearing the topic. Brent looks at pierson and returns her smile. While Ben looks confused. 

*after an hour of filming, the 4 of them go to the arcade ( the arcade is in the hotel lol)* 

Lexi hold Ben's hands while they walk through the door in the multicolored room filled with disco lights. Ben leaves it and says, " lets go there" Lexi folds her arms as Pierson notices while kissing Brent.  Pierson takes Brent to a empty bowling alley and pushes him on the chair saying, " I think we have to talk". Brent gets his chills. "w-what?" Pierson snaps, " something is off with Ben, Lexi thinks he is cheating, and so do I. "but why are you angry?", asks Brent. "Because I care about my Sister-in law! she exclaims. Brent smirk's. "Pierson knows what he is thinking and says, " its no time for that" I think we should join them. Brent gets up holding Pierson's hands going towards where ben and Lexi are. Pierson interrupts, Lexi lets go hang out together. The both go away while Brent and Ben are awkward together.

(Im gonna tell you what happened with the girls)

Lexi : So I have this friend, she lives next door the amp house. We both shall go to her house and then shall text Brent with the unknown number. 

Pierson : hope he does not reply or something. 

Lexi : hope so. 

The girls go up the elevator and walk in the café when they see Andrew sitting alone, clunked on his phone. Lexi runs behind his chair and scares him. 

Andrew : yo wtf!?

Pierson : laughs - chill 

The three drink coffee and talk. Lexi likes Andrew and thinks he is better than ben. Andrew keeps looking and Lexi while she was filming a boomerang with pierson. The three don't talk after sometime until Pierson leaves. 

Pierson goes to her room. Thinking about what Brent might reply to the "fake girl". She called her dad and spoke to him about Brent. 

(i am skipping to the boarding the airplane as its the last day in Paris)

Pierson comes in the airplane and sits next to Brent and Lexi R

Authors Note : sorry for not uploading these days, alot of school work 😓 Thank you for 1000 views on my story! ❤ 

Keep in mind : Next chapter is about the airplane ride. Next to next chapter will be Pranking Brent Part 3.