idk what to name this chapter 💥

Brent : lets go to check out our new home. 

Pierson : wait. We got it?! 

Brent  : yeah! 

Pierson: Omg!! Brent, I can't believe it. (she jumps into Brent arms and hugs him tight)

Brent : love you. 

Pierson : me too. 

Brent kisses pierson and the two head out to check out their new house. 

Pierson : so when are we moving in?

Brent : After Hawaii, A few things are not made yet. 

Pierson : awwh okay. 

The two reach the house. 

The entrance started with a wooden blue door and inside were stairs to go up, there was a huge dining table with a family room with 4 couches and a projector. There were wooden tea tables all over and huge balcony. 

Brent : that balcony right there, is where we will put the plants. He leads pierson to the lounge with a bookshelf and a empty cabinet. 

~they finish their house tour~ 

Pierson : well that was fun. 

Brent : yup. i have to film with the boy now okay? He drives her back to his house and heads to the amp house to film. 

Meanwhile : 

Ben : heyy yo! Brent!

Dom : dude I have a perfect idea like you should definitely do that. 

Ben : yeah so you should propose pierson on the trip to Hawaii. 

Andrew : we all shall come in the next flight so that she can't suspect anything. You both leave before us. 

Dom : we have told both the Lexi's and Sofie

Jeremy : I'm coming this time with you'll why will I ever miss such a thing. 

Brent : well, that's a great idea guys so I'll book the tickets or what?

Caleb : leave that to us. You just book it for 'brierson'