Chapter Two: Home Sweet Home

After the boys finished getting everything done, we made our way to the cars, being extra careful of all the paparazzi that would be surrounding the building. Once we all got into the cars, we went separate ways. 

I went with both Hoseok and Jungkook to my apartment whilst the rest of them made their way back to the dorm. "Are you sure you both don't mind coming with me to get my stuff? I could totally do it myself,' I reassured as I saw the tired smiles on their exhausted faces.

They both smiled, Hoseok looking back at me from the passenger seat as he grabbed my hand, placing a soft kiss on my knuckles. "Don't worry Aegiya, we want to come and help you plus, we don't wanna be away from you..." Jungkook whined, leaning his head on my lap as I ran my hands through his hair, massaging his scalp as he sighed happily, snuggling deeper into my thighs.

Once we arrived at my apartment, I called A-Yeong to check whether she was home or not. "A-Yeong, are you home? No? Oh, I ok, so you'll be at his for- Oh okay, well be careful and have fun. Bye! Love you!" I giggled as I ended the call, looking back at the boys who had a look of amusement on their faces.

 I just waved it off, smiling as we made our way to the apartment. "Here we are, now I'll just get my clothes and other things and then we can head on home, okay? I promise I won't take long," I smiled, placing a kiss on both their cheeks as I made my way to my room.

I started gathering my clothes when I stumbled upon something. I smirked, giggling childishly as I placed the clothes into my bag. I stepped out of my room, I smiled at the sight in front of me. In front of me stood Hoseok and Jungkook, both looking around my living room, admiring all the pictures that littered the apartment.

"That one is from when I graduated school. My brother insisted on taking a picture of me..." I giggled at the memory, leaning my head against Hoseok, who smiled at the picture of me clad in my graduation gown. He chuckled, placing his hand on the small of my back as Jungkook grabbed my petite hand, making our way to the parking lot.

When we made our way back to the car, I couldn't stop fidgeting, excited to see where they lived and finally be with my soulmates. Soon the car stopped in front of what I presumed to be their apartment. 

It was absolutely huge and I was already jumping in my seat. Both Hoseok and Jungkook chuckled, smiling warmly at me as we gathered my belongings, getting ready for me to finally live with them. We walked out, making our way to the elevator.

Once we got there, Hoseok was on a call with who I presumed to be Jin. Jungkook held my hand, swaying them as we walked to their dorm. "We're home!" Hoseok cheered, placing my bags on the couch as we made our way through the giant apartment. "Jagiya! You're finally here!" Jimin beamed, running over to me and embracing me in his warm arms.

I smiled happily, kissing his puffy cheeks as he snuggled into my neck. Soon all of the boys embraced me in their hugs, whispering about how much they missed me. I giggled once again, giving each one of them kisses. 

"Come on guys, let's show her to her room so she can unpack," Namjoon instructed as Jin and Yoongi grabbed all my things, leading me to my room while the others went to get into their pj's. I smiled, thanking them as they let me into my room. It was absolutely stunning. 

Y/N's Room: