Chapter 14: Wondering Part 1

Y/N's POV:

I sighed, laying down on my overly-comfortable couch as I waited patiently for the boys to come backstage after their rehearsal. I pulled out my phone and quickly scrolled through the multitude of songs I had saved on my Spotify playlists. 

"Ah! Perfect!" I giggled happily, pressing play on the song before jumping off the couch, swaying my hips to the song's beat as I waltzed over to the snack stand, grabbing an instant ramen cup. I was so engrossed in watching the water boil in the kettle that I barely even noticed the door to my left open, revealing my boys, glistening under the harsh room lights as they wiped the sweat off their foreheads. 

Soon, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me, lifting me off the ground. Giggling, I turned around in the pair of arms, letting my gaze fall onto none other than Namjoon, a huge smile plastered on his face. "Hey, Nae Sarang. We all missed you." Namjoon sighed into my hair, kissing softly on my neck as he held me.

Smiling, I kissed his cheek gently before facing the others. Jimin jumped on his heels before charging toward me, scooping me up in a bone-crushing hug. "God, Jagiya, you wouldn't believe how much we missed you today..." He sighed, kissing my ear as he let go, only for me to be pulled onto Jin's lap as they all sat on the couch once the door was locked. 

"I missed you, boys, too. It was fun helping the backstage workers, and It was nice doing work and getting everything ready. But, to be honest, I missed you boys so much it physically hurt," I sighed, snuggling to Jin's chest as Hobi and Suga both laid beside me, smiling alongside the rest of the boys.

Looking around, I felt immense love radiating within the room. "Goju, baby, you okay? You spaced out for a minute there," Taehyung smiled slightly, waving his hand in my face. I giggled, shaking my head fondly before pressing a soft kiss on his palm. 

"I'm fine, hun. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have all of you boys in my life here." The boys all smiled lovingly at me. "Well,  we're the ones who are lucky; we met you and found the love of our lives..." Jungkook smiled, kissing the top of my head before laying on my legs, Namjoon and Jimin joining beside him. Getting up from Jin's chest, I smiled gently once more at all the boys in front of me.

" How about tonight we spend some time together? Starting tomorrow, I wanna to take each of you out on a little one-on-one time. But tonight, let's just sit in my hotel room and spend quality time together. Hmm?" 
Each of the boys' faces lit up at my request, all of them shouting and nodding in agreement. I couldn't wait until tonight, and I could that neither could they.