Chapter 11: Quiet Night

Yoongi's POV: 

I sighed, face-planting straight onto the hotel bed as I groaned, exhausted from the long flight we had just gotten off of. I turned onto my back, grabbing my phone before smiling. My background was Y/N, all cuddled up in her bed. 

I took this picture during one of the nights I slept over in her room. It wasn't something that I thought I would want to do, but once we tried it out, I loved every minute of it. She was fast asleep, a cute pout on her lips when she realised I was taking a picture of her. I can still remember that morning like it was yesterday. 

"Yoongi~ Stop it~" She giggled, hiding her stunning face under the duvet as I recorded her. "Why, Aein? You look so pretty~" I laughed as she glared playfully at me, laying her head on my lap as I continued to video her. "I just got up, how do I look pretty?" She mumbled, snuggling into my thigh. I frowned, raising her chin ever so slightly with my index finger. 

She stared deeply into my eyes, a look of love and confusion in her gorgeous iris'. "Aein, my love. Even if you had been pulled through the mud in the middle of a hurricane, you would still be the most perfect human being to me. No matter how you look, I only see a stunning, beautiful woman who I love with all my heart..." I trailed off, kissing her softly as she leaned her head up towards mine, meeting my lips in the middle. 

I smiled at the memory, looking through my videos as I watched all the funny clips of her with the others goofing off, or when she would sing to me and vice versa. I huffed, placing my phone for charging as I quickly got some pj's to wear. I grabbed my towel and made my way into the en-suite bathroom, stripping off my clothes and sighing as the hot water cascaded down my sore, tense muscles. 

Once I finished showering, I put on a facemask, sitting down on the bed as I worked on some of my songs, the TV playing softly in the background. Suddenly, a knock at the door shook me from my thoughts. I grumbled, annoyed as I walked over to open the door. All my negative emotions melted away when I saw Y/N, clad in her pyjamas. "Aein? What are you doing so late at night?" I asked, slightly shocked that she was at my door at midnight. She just giggled, stepping into my room before anyone could catch her.

"Well, I haven't been able to talk to you all day because of the cameras and stuff, not that I blame you in any way. I get that this is your life and all, but I really missed you and couldn't go to bed without seeing you. So I decided to come and see how you were. Unless you want me to leave or-" I cut off her rambling by pulling her into a deep, loving kiss. She smiled into the kiss, wrapping her legs around my waist as I laid down on the bed. 

Once we broke from the kiss, she looked down at me, giggling once more. I chuckled, shaking my head as I placed her next to me. I stared at her as she smiled at me. "What?" Y/N whispered, smiling giddily as I wrapped her in my arms. I smiled, smothering her face in kisses as she squirmed, reciprocating the action.

  "Nothing baby, just realised how much I love you..." I smiled, a blush coating both our cheeks. She smiled widely, burying her face in my hoodie-covered chest as we laid down on the pillows, the duvet covering us now. "Well, you have a really cute gummy smile~" She teased, pinching my cheeks as I whined. "Hagima~" I whined playfully, kissing her head as she laid it on my chest, gazing at my computer screen as I played around with the clips. "What's all that?" She asked, smiling up at me as I turned to look at her. 

After explaining what I was doing (which was working on a song), she smiled, taking an earphone out of my ear and listening along as I fixed it. She would interject every once in a while, giving me her opinion when I asked. 

These were the moments I lived for. Just me, my girl and music. Away from all the crowds of fans and cameramen. Just laying in bed, cuddling as I worked on my music with the love of my life next to me, supporting me all the way. Don't get me wrong, I love our fans, but I also love being able to have a private life, even though that is almost impossible for idols. 

At about 3 am, I could hear the faint snores of my pretty Aein. I took out my headphones, laughing lightly as I looked to my right to see my little baby fast asleep, snuggling into my chest as she slept peacefully. "Aeigyo, my poor baby~ You must have been so sleepy babygirl~" I whispered, kissing her nose as I quietly got up from the bed. 

I placed my laptop and other work equipment on the hotel room desk, slipping off my hoodie and bedroom socks, leaving me in a muscle t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. I slipped into bed, pulling Y/N closer as I turned off the bedside table lamp. "Goodnight, my love. Sleep well, baby girl..." I sighed, the jet lag finally catching up to me as I let the darkness consume me, falling to a night of deep sleep. 

Hey everyone! I hope you all liked this chapter! There is so much more to come, so don't worry! Until next time! Love you all!