Chapter 9: All The Love

Y/N's POV:

After what felt like hours of me just resting my eyes, I felt a large pair of hands grab mine. I jolted awake, looking over to my side to see Jin with his finger over his lips, signalling for me to keep quiet. 

I smiled, rubbing my fingers over his knuckles, causing him to blush a scarlet red. "What are you doing here Jinnie?" I asked, smiling lovingly at him as he took a seat next to me. I looked at my watch to see that it was only 4 in the morning, meaning that we still had a few more hours left u until we landed. Jin sighed, resting his head against my shoulder as he spoke. 

"I couldn't sleep knowing that you were here all on your own, so I managed to sneak past everyone and come to see you. I'm really sorry you can't be seen with us Naekkeo, we really want you to be with us but-" I cut Jin's ramble off with a kiss.

 At first, he was shocked, but soon, he melted into the kiss, gripping onto my cheek with one hand and my waist with the other. I smiled, wrapping my hands around his neck as we continued to kiss passionately. 

After what felt like an eternity, we both broke apart panting. Jin laughed lightly, ksising my cheek as we laid our foreheads on one another. "Well, that's one way to shut me up..." He smiled, causing both of us to break into giggles.

  "Look, Jinnie. I am not angry or upset that you guys cannot be sen with me. I'll be honest I wish we could be together, all eight of us, without problem, but that just isn't possible. I love you allwith all my heart, so in order to make sure you are all happy and continue to prosper, I don't mind sitting on  the sidelines." I smiled, laying my head on his as we both wrapped ourselves in a blanket, baskign in one another's presence. 

Few Hours Later: 

Once we had all landed, we quickly got our things and made our way towards the rental cars. As we made our way through the lfashing lights and streaming fans, I felt a hand lay itself on my back. I smiledas I immediately recognised it as Jimins.

 I turned to my side to  see him looking straight into my eyes. I smiled under my mask as he held onto my shirt a little itghter. "Don't worry Jagi, once we get to the hotel, we'll all finally be able to be with you. I really missed you during that plane ride. I can't wait to kiss you again." He whispered into my ear as we ducked into the car. I could here the smirk in his voice.

Once we all made our way into the car, I was quickly pulled intoan embrace. I gasped, giggling as Taehyung and Jungkook clung to me like babies. I cooed, kissing their cheeks as the others waited patiently for me to give them a hug and kiss too. 

I could see Jigaemae smiling at us through the car view mirror. I giggled kissing and hugging all the boys before ew all started talking about our plans for htetrip and their locations forhte tour.

Even though we couldn't be together all the time, it didn't diminish the happiness I had and excitement I felt about this trip, because even if we couldn't be seen in public together, I was stiillgoing to make the most of this trip. No matter what.