Chapter 4: Fun & Games!

Authors Note: Warning this chapter is super long! lol sorry~ Enjoy! Also has mild swearing and a little bit of kissing and making out. Love you all!

Y/N's POV:

I woke up the next day, feeling a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I squirmed, turning around to meet the face of the person cuddling me. I looked up to be met with the face of Jungkook. I smiled, lightly tracing his soft yet chiselled features as he slept, occasionally snuggling closer to me. 

I giggled lightly, kissing his chin as he smiled sleepily, slowly opening his soft, brown eyes

I giggled lightly, kissing his chin as he smiled sleepily, slowly opening his soft, brown eyes. "Good morning Aeigiya, did you sleep well?" he asked, his voice still thick with sleep. I nodded, burying my head in his neck as he sighed softly. "Jimin told me to come and wake you up, but I told him to give you another 10 minutes, then I fell asleep too," he chuckled, kissing my nose as he slowly got up, his arms still wrapped around me, pulling me up with him.

"Why did Jimin want you to wake me up?" I asked curiously. Jungkook smiled, giving me an Eskimo kiss before smirking. "It's a surprise, all he wanted you to know is to wear something comfortable and to make sure it covers your face and hair so that nobody sees you,"  he spoke vaguely, confusing me even more.

He smiled, bidding me a good day before making his way back to his room. I sighed, getting out of bed and grabbing my phone. "Holy cow! It's 4 am!" I whispered yelled, careful not to wake up any of the others. I sighed, making my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

After brushing my teeth, I hopped into the shower for a quick wash before getting ready and doing my skin-care routine. I decided on something simple and comfortable like Jungkook suggested.

I opted for sweatpants and a hoodie combo, grabbing my black mask and bag before slipping my Nike Air Forces. I tied my hair into a low bun, slipping on my black beanie before making my way to Jimin, who was patiently waiting at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at me. He looked stunning, even in such simple clothing and no makeup; he looked even more handsome.

Y/N's Outfit: