Chapter 15: Wondering Part 2

Jimin POV:

Looking over at Y\N I smiled. How could we be so lucky? I mean, she's sweet, kind, funny, smart and not to mention an absolute angel. She was currently making us some ramen and getting us snacks as we laid on the floor of the breakroom, absolutely exhausted to the bone from our dance rehearsal for the performance this weekend. "She's so pretty~" Taehyung smiled dreamily, whining when Hobi-hyung flicked his head jokingly, telling him to focus on their current conversation. 

I laughed, unconsciously tracing my soulmate tattoo through my shirt. Looking over at Y/N, I couldn't help but let my hear-rate increase, blushing like a schoolgirl. "Hey, Jimin-ssi! Wake up, pabo!" Jungkook sighed jokingly, hiding behind Yoongi-hyung when I threw a pillow his way. "Boys, stop fighting!" Y/N giggled, handing us each a bowl of ramen before sitting between Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung, leaning her head on Namjoons shoulder. "Y/N's right, you boys are too loud~" Hobi-hyung dramatically sighed, rolling his eyes as Taehyung blabbered on about how Hobi was always loud. 

After enjoying our quick meal and chatting session, we sadly had to leave Y/N. Pouting, I stood up last, wrapping my arms around her small frame. "I'm gonna miss you though~" I frowned, snuggling into her hair as she stroked my back affectionately. "Don't worry, by the time you're all finished, we can go back to the hotel room and have a movie marathon!" Her excitement soon became infectious, causing all of us to smile, giddy to finish our rehearsal so we could all relax with her. We all bid her goodbye, making our way onto the stage to work hard and finish as soon as possible, for our girl...

Y/N's POV: 

Sighing happily, I stood up from the couch after the boys left, feeling excited for the night ahead. Looking at my watch, I quickly realised that my break was over. I scurried out of the room, making my way backstage to help set up the machinery for the lights. "Look out!" a deep voice screamed. Not long after, I was tackled to the ground before a light fixture fell from above, crashing onto the ground. Panting heavily, I looked over at the man who had just saved my life.

 "Y-You saved my life, thank you!" I gasped in shock, helping him up from the ground as we stood. "It's no problem. I'm just glad I got to you in time. I'm Seonghun." He introduced himself, shaking my hand as I replied with my name. "Well, Y/N, I think we should stick together, just in case any other light fixtures decide to rain down from the ceiling," He joked, bumping my shoulder as we chuckled lightly. I nodded in agreement at his statement, enjoying the idea of having some company as I worked. 

We got to talking, getting to know one another as we set up the lights and speakers. He was kind and soft-spoken, not to mention funny. However, I could just feel a sense of secrecy surrounding him, almost as though he wasn't telling me something. I decided to ignore the feeling, seeing it as nothing but me being paranoid. We continued to work, goofing about in the process and overall having a good time.

After about 4 hours of hard work, my arms felt as though they would fall off at any given moment. Not to mention my head was pounding and I was still shaken up from what had occurred earlier. "I guess it's time for us to head on out for the day. I'll see ya tomorrow then?" He asked, smiling when I nodded in response, bidding him a good day and walking over to my bags. I was beaming as I got my things, pumped for the boys and I to head on to the hotel and just relax and unwind for the night, at last...

HEY U ALL! I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISN'T LONG BUT I WAS STRUGGLING TO KIDN OF COME UP WITH IDEAS AND THIS WAS KIND OF A FILLER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO POST I DIDN'T HAVE THE CREATIVITY TO REALLY WRITE FOR THIS BOOK AND NOW THAT I'M ON VACATION I DECIDED IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME! I HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, UNTIL NEXT TIMEEEE