Chapter 7: The Tour Part 1:

Y/N's POV:

The day was finally here. The day of the tour. I was excited that I would be travelling with the boys for the first time after almost 2 months of being together. To be honest, these have been the best two months of my life. 

Not only did I meet the loves of my lives, but on top of that, I got to fix things with my father and even continue my academic career (after talking to the others about it), even if it was online. It was like I was on a roller coaster and it was only going up.

I smiled, singing along to the song that was currently playing on one of the playlists Yoongi had made for me. It had become a sort of regular thing between the two of us; exchanging playlists and making one another personal ones too. 

The song was my current obsession; 'Almost (Sweet Music)' by Hozier, it was a sweet and smooth song that I had been introduced to by Yoongi during one of our late-night music talks (which I loved and cherished dearly).

I continued to pack up the rest of my things, excited for the journey ahead of us. I knew the boys would be busy and packed during this tour, but that didn't stop me from planning all sorts of things we could all do; whether it be date ideas or just things I could do on my own whilst they had to do fan meets or other important things that I would sadly not be able to go to since it would be difficult for them to smuggle me in without suspicions arising.

It was fine though; because I would much rather be with the seven of them, even if I had to be kept a secret, much rather than staying at home without the seven loves of my life. As I was about to pack up my toiletries, there was a knock at the door. 

"Come in!" I beamed, making my way into my bathroom to finish packing. "Gonju, where are you!?" Taehyung called over the music. I giggled, popping my head out of the bathroom door, smiling fondly at him. Taehyung laughed, bolting over to me, wrapping me in his strong embrace.

"Hey baby" I sighed, snuggling into his neck as he kissed my head, rubbing his hand up and down my back lovingly. "Hey baby girl, you excited about the trip?" He asked, laughing slightly as he looked at the bags I was currently packing.

 I smiled giddily, nodding excitedly before speaking. "I am so happy that I finally get to see you boys doing the thing you love most. Even if I can't be with you all when you perform or are at fan meets, I can still see the happiness and passion in your eyes, it's enough for me..." I trailed off, snuggling into his chest as Taehyung hugged me tightly, slightly swaying us from side to side. 

Soon, a knock at the door broke us from our thoughts. I giggled at the sound of Jimin's voice, yelling at Taehyung to go and finish packing his bags. "I'll see you later baby, go before Jimin bites your head off..." I giggled as he sighed, kissing me before going back to his room, leaving me to my own devices as I finished packing up the last of my bags. 

Once I had finished packing, I quickly dragged all of my bags to the front before running back to my room to quickly get changed and ready for the flight. Just as I was walking to my room, I saw Namjoon standing out of my room. 

"Hey baby, is everything okay?" I asked, placing a soft kiss on his lips before he smiled down at me. "yeah baby, I just wanted to make sure you were okay and everything," he smiled, holding my hands as I walked through my room, looking for something to wear. 

During my time with the boys, I had a discussion with their head manager about how to explain me to the press because let's face it, I couldn't stay hidden forever. The manager had offered me a position as a translator for them since they do a lot of overseas things and have a lot of international fans. 

I obviously took the offer since it helped with me being able to go in public without speculation being thrown around, it gave me a job opportunity and also, I have experience speaking in multiple languages so it helps take some of the stress on Namjoons shoulders since he usually has to translate everything to the other members. 

I smiled over at Namjoon, kissing his cheeks before nodding, reassuring him that I was fine. "I'm honestly fine Joon, no need to panic~" I teased, smiling at his blushing face. I told Namjoon I had to change, so he kissed me before going back to gather the others so we could get to the Airport. I sighed dreamily, getting my clothes and getting myself ready for the trip ahead of me. 

Outfit:

Once I was dressed and ready, I made my way out to the car to meet the others

Once I was dressed and ready, I made my way out to the car to meet the others. As soon as I saw the boys, tI was wrapped in a hug by seven different people. "Hey Yeobo, you look amazing as usual," Hobi smirked, kissing me on the cheek before helping me load my bags into the car. "Thank you, I could say the same about all of you," I teased, kissing each of them as we all made our way into the car. Thankfully only their managers and drivers were there with us, so we were able to be affectionate with one another without it being awkward. 

BTS Outfits:

Taehyung and both sat next to me, cuddling into me as we all chatted about our plans for the tour and things that we would be doing during this trip

Taehyung and both sat next to me, cuddling into me as we all chatted about our plans for the tour and things that we would be doing during this trip. I yawned, resting my head on Jimin's shoulder as we continued the drive. "It's okay Jagiya, you can sleep, we'll wake you up when we get to the airport.." Jimin whispered, kissing my cheek before letting me drift off into dreamland, dreaming about how this trip will turn out...