Chapter 13: Meeting With The Fiance (Rewrite)

"I see... So Sasha have finally found her lover in here," a cold voice call out, yet the voice itself held a warm sensation that might lure other out. "Then we can proceed with the plan,"

"Whatever, decision your going to make Nicolas, don't do it on rush," a voice that resemble a brute call him from behind.

"We've been planning for this day to arrived for years, and I already talk about this with your boss, years ago, there is no way. That I am, waiting even further, especially with the growth of Beast VI remnant," the now revealed idenity Nicolas Hortensia, was seen to be sitting on a chair inside of a church.

Nicolas Hortensia, the child of Caren Hortensia and an unknown father, formerly serve as the oberver of the Holy Grail War. He was a man that is currently on his mid twenty, with his long and smooth white hair that cover his left eye, both of his eye that resemble an ember of a fossil, and a face that nesrly resemble his mother and father. He wore the usual black robes of the executor, currently holding the position of a priest in the Rome church.

"That is true, but currently were all in a delicate situation,"

"Is that you speaking or that demon inside of you?" Nicolas asked.

"Orobas, did not say anything in regard of Beast VI growth, rather he grew further worried regarding the condition of this world,"

"As expected, from the daemon of Ars Goetia, " Nicolas said. "However, I still think it's weird,"

"What is weird?"

"The daemons who are despise and hated, are the one who reach and call the desperate cry of humanity. While the angels, the one who are beloved and praised, are the one who destroy and annahilate entire humanity. Isn't that the event that happened in your world? Kruger Njord?"

Kruger Njord, true identity Berserker, he was a servant and a branch of his boss skill, having to host as the vessel of one of the 72 daemons of Ars Goetia; Orobas. He was a man with tall and bulky built, with a tan skin and a face that mostly look blank or annoyed, usually he is one of the calmest and rational amongst his group. With his short grey hair that nearly make him look bald, his cold gaze that might act as a way to frighten others, he was seen to be wearing a darl green jacket with a symbol of a white flower on the back. A tight black suit that was cover by the jacket, and a combat pants, that is being loaded with a pistol and knife on his waist.

He is one of the 72 main commander from Rider, the man who worked under Alaya and currently hosting the king of all the 72 daemons in his body. Suddenly, he get a call from his mind, it was from Orobas who told him to switch the control to him, hearing such a thing. Kruger gladly switch.

[Such a thing, is nothing more but the foolish decision of humanity,]

"To whom am I speaking now?" Nicolas asked.

[Designation ASW-G-38, Orobas. The prince of hell, and one of the 72 pillar of Ars Goetia. A pleassure to meet you, Nicolas Hortensia,]

"I see, what is your purpose of switching with Kruger?" Nicolas asked.

[I am here to inform you, my king, Bael. Have give out his order, to sustain and wait until the arrival of Chaldea yet again. Which mean, our current task, is to prepare for the worse, and that is to slay that wretched remnant Beast VI,]

"Sound weird, isn't it? Hearing the daemon calling 666 a wretched beast, but I agree with you," Nicolas said.

[Unlike with the Angels of our timeline, at least, this world is much more rational and might be the degrade version of them. Especially knowing what form they usually took, at least, they are much calmer than our own. Knowing the God of this world is dead, but with the era were in, my entire brethren are currently on their peak form,]