3

"W-woah" Iruma let out, looking up to the huge school that looks more like Count Dracula's castle rather than a place for education.

Belphie also looked up at the school and immediately feels a sense of nostalgia but quickly shakes off the feeling.

Devildom doesn't exist in this somewhat another universe but instead, the Netherworld, as they call it, seems to be this world's version of 'hell'.

Their 'grandfather' called for them to take a photograph.

Belphie was at the other side of the post with a sign he could somehow read even without the help of his grandfather's spell.

The language they use here was similar to devildom language, but was a bit more ancient(?) per se.
It had a few terms having different meanings than the other. But he still manages to understand them.

Iruma stood to the left of the post with Sullivan beside him holding his fingers in a pose with looks like this world's equivalent to 'peace signs'.

After the picture was taken by their Grandfather's servant, Opera, which Belphie admits reminded him of Barbatos to a certain extent, they made their way to the entrance.

Iruma was shaking, feeling nervous as he walked. Beside him was Belphie looking around the scenery of the school.

As the demon-turned-human was still glancing at their surroundings, he didn't notice his brother being called over by a student council member and with Iruma's nervousness, he didn't realize that he got separated from his brother and that they were now walking in different directions.

The school campus was huge. There were multiple fields of just plain grass or a dark forest that had an ominous aura in it. Those were not going on his 'visit later' spots.

Belphie, during his walk, suddenly realized Iruma was no longer walking beside him.

This could be a huge problem.

Then he saw a blonde demon, who seemed to be a student as well, wielding an axe and was currently attacking a man with a scar on his left jaw, wearing clothes Belphie has seen teachers in this school wear.

What were they doing fighting before the entrance ceremony?

He decided that he didn't want to get in trouble so he sneakily tried to get away from the scene... tried that is...

After the teacher fainted the blonde shirtless student still took advance toward the fallen body not noticing that the teacher had already fainted.

He did not want to deal with this.

When did he grow a conscience?

Damn Yuki and Iruma for influencing him.

"Hey! The guy already fainted. What are you trying to prove by attacking a teacher anyway?" Belphie said, the blonde immediately took notice of him.

"I was proving my strength! You need strength to get a higher rank so I figured challenging a teacher would get me to rank up faster" The physically bigger of the two said.

He seemed to be about the same height and build Beel had so Belphie had to strain his neck to look up at the blonde. Belphie, who had to restart from a baby to a toddler to a teenager, was a lot shorter than he was in his past life.

"I'm pretty sure that's not how the rules go"

"Is it not?"

"No"

In truth, Belphie had no idea how the rules of ranks apply to this world.

Back in devildom, he was given his rank by the Demon King from when he first arrived there with his brothers. He was the 7th most powerful brother. The weakest among his brothers but certainly more powerful than any of the lower-ranked demons in devildom.