27

"Aleph!"

"Bet!"

"Gimel!"

"Daleth!"

"He!"

"Waw!"

"Zayin!"

"Khet!"

"Tet!"

"Yodh!"

The students counted while stomping their foot.They were all gathered in the assembly hall for today was the dissolution election.

"Now we shall select our leader! Let the duel begin!"The announcer declared.

"I'm your host, Bathin Baraki! Who will be interested with the future of this demon school, Babyls!? After a speech time from both sides, the voting will commence!The time limit will be three minutes!"

The platforms Ameri and Ronove were raised,making them the center of attention.

"First up! Ronove Romiere!"

"It is I! Ronove Romiere!" Ronove shone brightly catching everyone's attention as if a spotlight was pointed at him.

"What I propose to you all is...purely! Pleasure.Let us make this school into a paradise!" Ronove announced making the students cheer.

Meanwhile in a different place and same time were Asmodeus, Clara and Belphie, who were walking together as they followed behind a student wearing glasses and a lab coat.

"That's Eligios Shnare right Belphie-sama?" Asmodeus asked.

"Yeah that's the guy" Belphie confirmed. The memories of his time during his evil cycle were blurry but he was sure that, that was the person they were looking for.

He followed Asmodeus since the battler president told him that since Asmodeus is his responsibility then he should watch over him.

Honestly, Belphie just thought Gal-san was being petty.He was only absent for a day and he actually regretted skipping battler activities at that time if it meant not seeing Ronove sing and dance like an idiot.

They met up with Clara and found out Iruma had called her as well and they put their heads together to find out they were looking for the same person and possibly the culprit for Ameri's 'demon maiden mode'.

"Then let's go!"

"Wait!" Asmodeus whispered/yelled, holding back Clara by her shirt as they saw Shnare enter cave that was conveniently there.

"What's he doing here?" Belphie muttered.

"Who knows...shall we see?"

"Hn-"

"Ronove! Ronove! Ronove! Ronove!"

"Huh? Those cheers...they're from the assembly hall" Asmodeus said as he faces to the direction of where the assembly hall is.

"Yeah and it sounds like Ronove has the upper hand....Let's see if Eligios Shnare is the culprit and do our part while we put our faith to Ameri"

"Yes Belphie-sama!/Yes Bel-chi!"

~

"Up next! Azazel Ameri!" Baraki announced as he gestures to Ameri who gulped as she shakily gripped the paper in her hand.

"I...I'm...For everyone's sake I-..."Ameri started but her words didn't reach the students as they continued to cheer for Ronove.

She started to breathe heavily as she gets paler in each passing second.However, as she faces her head down she remembers the warm hands that placed themselves on her face as they lifted them up and a voice that soothed her.