16

"It's finally time for the one big event of our school! The battler party pre-festival to start!Everyone enjoy to your heart's content!"The announcer proclaimed making the students cheer.

"Do your best to aim for the special prize!"

"Looks like everyone's pumped up"Jazz remarked hearing all the crowd's cheer.

"Yeah.Just like the announcer said let's do our best to aim for the special prize"The battler president said.Apparently,he made a bet with one of the teachers.

"But~ Since I'm so gracious.I'm letting the first years go around and enjoy themselves"He added making the first year members of the battler cheer and thank him.

"Well wanna go and check out the other battlers Belphie-kun?"Jazz turned to the boy who yawned while nodding his head.

Belphie and Jazz walked around and watched what the other battlers cooked up for the battler party.

"This choco banana is good"Jazz said taking a bite out of the choco banana in his hand.

"That's because you didn't have to pay for it since you stole it as well as the demon who served it's wallet"Belphie stated.

"But then again.I'm not complaining"He added also taking a bite from the choco banana in his hand.

"Oh The others are gathered over there"Jazz pointed out finishing the choco banana before pointing out to the group of misfits.

"Hey~"Leid was the first to notice and greet them.

"How's your battler doing?"He asked.

"I think we're doing good.We have some interesting stuff to show after all"Jazz answered.

"Our battler president said something about us aiming for the special prize"Leid stated.

"I think everyone's aiming for the special prize"Garp said as he approaches them with a plate full of a demonic fish fillet.

"Since we're all gathered here.Let's find the other so we can share this with them"He suggested holding up the plate.

"Sounds good.The only ones in our class that aren't here are Iruma-kun,Azz-kun,Clara-chan and Sabnock-kun"Elizabetta listed out the absent classmates.

"Let's go see if Sabnock's in their battler booth.I've heard they were holding a theater show about the previous demon king"Allocer suggested as the others agreed with him.

~

"The special prize is certainly ours!"The approaching group heard Sabnock declared.

"Oh~ I wonder about that"

Sabnock and Iruma's crew turned towards Jazz who was the first to come up to them.

"My classmate"

"Jazz-kun!"

They greeted.

"Everyone's here too"Jazz pointed to the approaching group who greeted them.

"Yay! Everyone's here!"Clara cheered throwing her arms up in the air.

"Hm"Belphie hummed and walked towards Iruma and leaned against him.

"Sorry I couldn't come home yesterday Belphie"Iruma apologized making his brother hum as he dozes off to sleep.

"I was walking around and somehow we just gathered together~"Elizabetta said.

"It must be fate!"Caim tried to go near her but was shoved away by Elizabetta's tail.