4

"Iruma is such a good boy" His mother said as she pats his head.

"Iruma can you help me throw that away?"

"Yes, mom!"

"Can you help me clean the house?"

"Yes, mom!"

"Iruma Can you help me clean the toilet?"

"Yes mom!"

"Iruma is truly a good boy!... then"

"Can I sell you to this demon?"

His mother's and the demon's shadow loomed over Iruma.

"Yes-

"DEFINITELY NOT!!" Iruma screamed as he jolted awake from his nightmare.

"Ughhh, Iruma what the hell?" A tired groggy voice sounded from beside him, making his head turn towards the sound.

"Oh, Belphie... Good morning" Iruma greeted his brother who had buried his head under his pillow.

They were both given individual rooms that were beside each other and Belphie opted to alternate between sleeping in his room and Iruma's, that was now separated by a shoji screen installed by their grandpa with the help of Opera after Sullivan knocked down the wall.

"Hmm... Mornin'" Belphie answered before going quiet, a few moments later, snoring was heard once more.

Iruma sweatdropped at his brother's behavior that he had gotten used to all those years ago.

"Good morning!! Iruma-kun~ Belphie-kun~" Their grandfather busted through the door and greeted them.

"G-good morning Grandpa"

".... Morning Gramps"

"Ah!~ Nothing like being greeted by your grandchildren in the morning Now get ready you two~ We'll be eating breakfast!" The old demon said as he was emitting literal sparkles and hearts as he smiled at them.

~

They all soon took their seats at the dining table with Sullivan as the head seat, Iruma and Belphie sitting on either side of him and across each other as Opera served their meals.

"Have you two slept well?" Sullivan asked.

"Eh... y-yes" Iruma stuttered as he looked at the table and was not used to being served with such an abundance of food.

"Wasn't that bad... the pillows were soft" Belphie added.

In the human world, he couldn't find a pillow similar to the one he used to have so he just used what he had, which paled a thousand shades over the pillows he used to have.

"Nice to know Iruma-kun~ And Belphie-kun if you wanted more pillows I can give you hundreds more!" Their grandfather once again cheered.

'A room full of pillows sounds like a good place to sleep in' Belphie thought, hoping he could find a room just like that in this world or he might just ask his new grandfather for it.