Extra 2

This is a one shot where Obey character's show up in the battler party as WTDSI character's older brothers.

This Au's Obey me characters were born in the netherworld and hasn't been reincarnated there from devildom since this has no relation to the main story or whatsoever.

~~~~

----Mammon----

It was only a few days until the battler party.And as you all can see.All the first years in babyls are all restless.

"All of you come down a little"The dark purple haired teacher standing in front of them finally says as he had gotten tired of watching his students squirm and twitch.

"But! Our parents are coming!"A certain blonde gamer reasoned.

"I'm so nervous!"Garp admitted from beside him.

"...My parents are coming...."Leid repeated nervously.

"Mine's my older brother"Jazz said with a shaky irritated smirk.

Soon everyone was talking about who was coming to the battler party.

"My siblings are coming too"Leid added to his statement from before.

"What are you worried about?"Jazz asked.Surely Leid's siblings aren't worse than his older brother.

"They're a little careless.I mean Big Sis is....but Big bro is the most ultra careless scummy demon you'll ever meet!"Leid answered.

"How so?"Garp asked.

"Whenever he takes something,he never gives it back.He hasn't even gave back the money I lent him! And that was years ago! And worst of all he steals my games to sell it!"Leid exclaimed and groans.

"Wahhh! I really don't wanna deal with the complaints that come with him getting caught stealing!"

"Wow that's sounds like something my older brother would do"Jazz admits.

Though comparing Leid's older brother and his.He'd definitely say his is more scummy since his older brother makes Leid's older brother seem tame.

"I hope he at least comes decently"

---------

The day of the battler party has finally come.The events of the pre-festival of the night before was still fresh in everyone's mind as they tell their families all about it.

Jazz was in an irritable mood since his older brother just came and greeted him before disappearing into the crowd while Jazz was left groaning about how he felt the pocket he put his wallet in was empty.

Suddenly,he bumped shoulders with someone.

"Whoops sorry man"A voice who was in a hurry sounded.

"It's okay....uh sir"Jazz said as he looks confused on how to address the demon in front of him who was wearing expensive branded clothes.

"Eh? Sir?...Hm that seems fitting for someone to call the Great Mammon-sama but don't call me that! It's makes me feel old and it's sounds so stiff"The white haired demon who now introduced himself as Mammon stated.

"Alright then Mammon-san.I'll be on my way since it sounded like you were in a hurry earlier"Jazz said as the proud look on Mammon's face turned to realization.

"Yeah! Ya're right gotta go! See ya later kid!"He yelled before going away.

After a while with the encounter with the strange demon.Jazz found himself near the game battler booth and saw Leid.