29

Gradient purple eyes blinked blankly as its owner stared at the ceiling.

Belphie had been awake and staring at the ceiling for six minutes now.

What was he doing?

Well normally, he would have heard the screeching of that damned annoying hellraiser clock by now. And Iruma would have come in now to make sure he was awake.

But today...

The Avatar of Sloth was kept wondering why he hadn't heard the sound of Iruma's wretched clock nor had he seen his brother come into his space yet.

Belphie sighed and got out of bed to see if Iruma had gotten a fever or something as to why he hadn't come in yet.

"Iruma!" He grumbled out as he opens the sliding doors that separated their rooms.

Hearing no response, Belphie stalked towards the blanket-covered lump on the bed.

"Hey, are you sick?" He asked.

"Tch. You're so noisy in the morning Belphie"

"Huh?"

Belphie let out resisting the urge to stick his finger in his ear.

Was something was stuck up in there or had his brother called him noisy?

Belphie didn't have time to dwell on that thought as the door to Iruma's room burst open revealing Sullivan and Opera.

"Good morning, Iruma-kun!"

"Good morning, Iruma-sama"

Sullivan and Opera entered through the door and greeted.

"Oh? Belphie-kun! You're awake? Grandpa was hoping to wake you and Iruma-kun up but I guess this is alright! So should we head to breakfast now?~ The weather is good, so let's go for a walk too!-"

"...isy..."

"Eh?" Sullivan let out in shock.

"I said...you're very noisy in the morning, Old man" Iruma grumbled, putting his hand behind his head.

The shock was evident on Sullivan's, Opera's, and Belphie's faces as Iruma emerges from under the blanket looking different from usual and his voice slightly deeper signifying his very much annoyed manner.

Iruma's bright blue hair now had dark tints of purple as it scantily drooping down contrasting to the usual fluffy-looking hairstyle Iruma had.

His sapphire blue eyes now had a downward gradient of pink, purple, and blue slightly akin to Belphie's who had a gradient of purple and pink without the tint of blue.

The surprise the other three individuals in the room felt was portrayed by the shattering sound of the mugs Opera had been carrying on a tray as they hit the ground and broke, spilling the contents on the red-carpeted floor.

Belphie could only mumble out the one thing he could think of at the moment.

"What the actual f*ck?"