22

I'm sorry for being unactive and not updating for like a week.

I had a few issues at home but we've already resolved it and as compensation I updated a bunch of chapters at the same time.

---------

The gleaming sun rays passed through the glass windows as the clock ticked on the wall.

A blue haired boy peacefully slept in his bed before the hellraiser clock on the nightstand beside him shrieked signalling that it was time for the boy to wake up.

In the room beside the blue haired boy's room was another boy who had dark blue hair with white highlights on the base.

"Irumaaa......shut that thing off...before I throw it out"The boy groaned out as he shoves his head under the soft pillows.

This was the norm between the two brothers in the morning.

Iruma shut the hellraiser clock off as he gets out of bed while stretching.He goes towards the window where he looks outside to the cloudy sky with demonic birds screeching and cawing as they flew.

"Looks like today's going to be a good day too!"He said while smiling before he went to his brother's side of the room to drag him out of bed to get ready.

Like I said this was the norm between the two brothers but what wasn't normal was the dark eye bags surrounding the darker haired brother's eyes.

"Belphie you okay? Did you sleep alright?"Iruma asked worriedly.Belphie not getting sleep is uncommon and usually means something is up.

"My head hurts and I couldn't get much sleep last night"Belphie groaned as he massages his forehead.

The bed was so uncomfortable last night.His body was restless and continued to ache.He kept tossing and turning to get some sleep but no avail.So least to say Belphie was irritated and tired.

"Do you need something? Should I tell Grandpa to let you stay at-"

"No...Just let me rest here for a bit.I'll come down to breakfast after I get ready"Belphie said as he moves from the bed to the carpet floor that had multiple pillows on it.

"Okay then,call me if you need anything"Iruma said as he gets out of Belphie's room.

~

"Good morning Grandpa,Opera-san"Iruma greeted as Sullivan and Opera greeted back.

"This all looks so good! Thanks for the food!"Iruma said as he took a piece of a jelly like food.

"So delicious!"He exclaimed sparkles emitting from his form as he chews in delight.

"Here's your hell grey tea"Opera said as he serves Iruma the tea with him thanking his caretaker while his grandfather watches the display happily.

"Oh Iruma-kun"Sullivan called out as Iruma perk up in attention.

"It seems that the ring of gluttony has made you a little hungry.I'll feed it some magic.The ring needs it's fill too,after all"He reaches towards Iruma's arm,placing his long purple manicured nail on the ring as he feeds it his magic.

"It should be full with this"He stated as Iruma thanks him.

"Morning"The new arrival greeted as he yawned and walked towards his seat.

"Good Morning Belphie-kun!~"

"Good Morning Belphie!"

"Good morning Belphie-sama"