33

The crazy desire of the abnormal class have been brought together and made real. They have ensnared all the teachers. However, will Kalego accept it?

That is what we'll find out as the Iruma and the misfits all gathered once again in the teacher's faculty room, waiting to claim their prize.

"As requested, the signatures of every teacher in the faculty. All were collected in three days. Go ahead, take a look" Iruma stated as Kalego examines the given papers.

"... Well, it seems the other 36 teachers have approved it" Kalego said making the misfits cheer in celebration.

"Then I guess your signature is the last one we need... There's no way someone as straight-laced as you won't sign one too, right?" Iruma said with lark in his tone.

"Of course not. If they're all here, I'll sign one too" Kalego sighed out.

"Hey, hey, We're actually getting the Royal One?" Leid questioned in disbelief.

"Sweet!" Jazz said as Sabnock laughed along with him in success.

"Nap room~ Nap room~" Agares sang with Belphie letting out a smile in satisfaction as he leans on Agares' fluffy cloud, the ginger not bothering to scold the Avatar of Sloth on getting on his area since the both of them are of the same camaraderie.

"Yay!" Garp and Allocer, Elizabetta and Kerori gave high-fives to each other.

"Then without further ado-"

"Therefore" Iruma was cut off by Kalego who continued what he said as he claims that he-

"I won't be signing" The teacher said halting their cheers of celebration.

"You- Wh-What?" Leid stuttered out.

"I said you had to 'Obtain the approval of all faculty members'. You have gotten the approval of 36 teachers..." Kalego paused, his next words shaking the misfits' core.

"But the faculty includes the Cafeteria workers, school store employees, ground keepers, librarians, etc. You need the approval of everyone working at Bablys"

Wide-opened eyes and slacked-jaws reacted to Kalego's statement before an outburst of protest came.

"What the hell!?" Sabnock exclaimed.

"Cheater! You never said anything like that!"

"You weren't planning on giving permission from the start and gave us an impossible condition" Asmodeus said through gritted teeth.

"You played us all along" Belphie glared at the teacher. Damn, he didn't expect Kalego to be this evil. But then again, who is he to say anything?

[*cough cough* Lesson 16 *cough*]

"As usual, you just didn't think it through" Kalego said his a hmph, dropping the paper back on the table.

"Kalego-sensei this excuse is-"

"Silence" Iruma was once again cut off by Kalego.

"Be silent. You lot are always like this. You never think things through" The dark purple-haired teacher intertwined his fingers as he started his lecture.

"If it looks fun, you'd jump right in. You're like children, playing with fire. But this fire you've grasped is Hellfire "

The misfits flinched at the cold tone of the teacher's voice.

"The hellfire left by the one who forged the foundation of our world. If you try and touch the scared embers that this school protects... As a guardian of this school, I would be bound to tear off your head"