21

"Extra! Extra!"Clara chanted as she threw pieces of paper into the air with Asmodeus trailing behind her holding up a huge poster of what seems to be a larger version of the school newspaper frontpage.

"What's happening?"Allocer asked.The other students behind him just shrugged and voiced out that they also have no idea what's happening as Asmodeus at the front pinned the poster on the board.

"How is it!? The commemorative news extra for Iruma-sama's rank up!"Asmodeus exclaimed making Iruma jumped in shock.

"T-this is..."Iruma stuttered out as he remembers the picture one of the newspaper battler members took.

"Hey one set! Another set! Here you go!"Clara exclaims as she distributes copies of the newspaper extra to the other students.

"Why not get one as a gift for the headmaster?"Asmodeus suggested.

"Thank you but I think he should have one so it's okay"Iruma denied.

"That old man would probably have a whole stack of copies of it"Belphie added as he waves the extra in his hand around to fan his face as he yawns.

"That's awesome~ Iruma-kun.Your article is even bigger than Kuromu-chan's"Leid commented.

"Kuromu...chan?"Iruma repeated the unfamiliar name.

"Eh?! You don't know who Kuromu-chan is!?"Leid exclaimed after it took a full second to fully realize that Iruma had no idea who this 'Kuromu-chan' is.

"Bel-chi!?"Leid turns to Belphie in asking.Apparently the blonde demon started to call him that due to hearing Clara refer to Belphie that way.

"I saw a few of her videos.She's really... sparkly"Belphie said.He went searching for videos online one time when he got bored until he stumbled on a video of an 'akudol' named 'Kuromu-chan'.

"She's more than just sparkly! She's really cute! Look at the article below! 'Akudol Kuromu-chan!Morning,afternoon,night,the opening of the one entire day concert'!A challenge of her holding her first concert at the Makubari Dome!"Leid exclaimed like the hard core idol fan he is.

"Aku...dol?"Iruma repeated in confusion again.

"They're kinda like those Fem-idols I guess"Belphie tried to explain but he really also doesn't know that much.

"Eh? You also don't know about that?"Leid was taken aback as he had never met such an uncultured demon.If a certain Avatar of Envy were here he'd be ranting about just how 'normie can a normie be'.

"There's no helping it! Since young,Iruma-sama has been protected carefully under the wing of the headmaster along with Belphie-sama so he's unfamiliar about the ways of the world!Do you understand!?"Asmodeus defended Iruma in the back sighs in relief of how he now has an excuse to him not knowing much of this world.

"Oh yeah I think Bel-chi said something about that"Leid nodded in understanding.

"'Akudol' comes from 'Remove the evil'.To demons,it's an important position"Asmodeus explains as he writes the terms on the board.

'So 'Akudol' came from 'aku' and 'duro' which means evil and remove' Belphie thought in his head as we reads the written words.

"Demons will have stressful period where they'll have the thoughts of violence and sadism.We call that the 'evil cycle'.In order to suppress the evil cycle there are various entertainment in the netherworld.Like using games and sports to rapidly diffuse the stress"Asmodeus explains.

"And watching Akudol is one of the entertainment.By gathering many demons in one place with a performance their malice will be repainted into excitement and vent it out.Thus,popular Akudol are treated well in the netherworld"He continues as everyone listens intently.