19

"It's finally time for the announcement"Asmodeus said in excitement.

"We'll get the special prize!!"Clara exclaimed.

"The special prize shall be claimed by the demon king Battler!"Sabnock declared.

Everyone was buzzing with excitement and anticipation as they hope their battler's would get the special prize.After all if one gets chosen for the special prize,there'll be a rank up.

Iruma looks at the stage as he remembers his words of telling Kiriwo about how they'd aim for the special prize.

"By the way Iruma-sama.Where is Belphie-sama?"Asmodeus asked as he hadn't seen his master's brother anywhere.This snapped Iruma out of his thoughts as he remembers what had happened to his brother before.

"Ah well....Jazz came and dragged him away for something.He didn't say why though"Iruma said.

Jazz suddenly popped out of nowhere earlier and hoisted Belphie on his shoulder before running away,yelling 'I'm going to borrow your brother for a sec!'.Iruma didn't even get the chance to say anything and just watched as Belphie was abducted by their classmate.

"And now the excellent battler award ceremony will begin!"The announcer proclaimed making everyone cheer.

The flying one-eyed lesser demons opened the curtains revealing three boards with the prizes labeled on them.

"The excellent battler award ceremony presenter is.....our president,Azazel Ameri!"

Everyone cheered once again as Ameri walked the red carpet towards the stage while waving and greeting everyone.

"Everyone,thanks for your hardwork.I'm glad that the battler party this year was a grand and lively event.Well then,let us quickly start the award ceremony!"Ameri ended her speech and started to announce the winners.

"In the third place! The 'hard-working award'!"The screen board on the stage lit up with gold lettering saying

"Succubus battler!"

The succubi and battler memebers came in waving,posing and blowing kisses to everyone as they walked towards the stage.

"During the pre-festival and main festival,they made the festival alive with their flamboyant performance and gathered a lot of votes.And they'll be presented with an extravagant battler room as their reward"

"We didn't win"Clara pouted as Iruma beside her clapped for the third place winners.

"It's only the first prize"Asmodeus said still having hope that they'll win a place.

"Is it not the special prize yet?!"Sabnock wondered with Leid reassuring him.

"And next,in the second place!"

Everyone turned their attention back to Ameri.

"The second place! The 'Awesome Award'!"She announces as everyone held their breaths in anticipation.

The screen board glowed again and this time it showed a silver lettering saying

"Magic Development Battler!!"

The magic development battler came in sparkling with confetti showering down on them caused by magic as they showed off with proud smiles on their faces.Except the one looking like he'd rather be sleeping but still waved at the crowd.

"We still didn't win"Clara said with Iruma clapping louder at the magic development battler's achievement as he sees his brother sitting on the carrier trailing behind the battler members.