Extra 4

This has no relation to the main story.

--------

Part 2

"It's been quite a while Belphie!" Diavolo laughed out as he pats Belphie on his back forcing him to stagger on his feet to keep him from falling.

"Yeah...you're as enthusiastic as ever too, Lord Diavolo" Belphie said. He didn't know why but he half-expected that to happen.

"Diavolo-Kun!"The Archduke called out as he jumps from his seat towards the redhead and tackles him in a hug shocking multiple people in the room.

"Uncle Sully!" Diavolo exclaimed in response.

"Uncle Sully?!" The shocked cries of the other occupants in the room chorused.

"Yes! Diavolo-Kun is Delkira-sama's offspring so I had the joy of visiting him in Devildom every once and a while when Delkira-sama was still here!"Sullivan exclaimed with tears streaming down his face.

"That's right!" Diavolo voiced out smiling brightly.

"But for formality's sake, I'll have to introduce myself since I haven't properly done so yet" Diavolo states as Belphie moved to the side along with Sullivan as the Demon Prince introduces himself.

"I am the Demon Prince of Devildom, Lord Diavolo. It's nice to meet all of you"

As Diavolo finished introducing himself the thirteen crowns faced each other and with a nod from the Future Demon King, They started their introduction.

"I am Asmodeus Alice. I am Iruma-sama's right-hand man and spear" Asmodeus spoke and bowed with his hand to his chest.

"I am Azazel Ameri. The Chief of the Demon Police" Ameri introduced herself with a curtsy.

One by one the thirteen crowns introduced themselves, bowing in respect.

"I'm Iruma. I'm the Future Demon King"

Despite Iruma's bold introduction, he was quite nervous to greet the 'Demon Prince'.After all, The Demon in front of them is the one who ran the world of demons for millennia even when he knows he'll have to denounce his status and be replaced as someone else will be proclaimed as the Demon King. So least to say Diavolo had gained the respect of everyone in the room.

"Hahaha, no need to be nervous Iruma" Diavolo smiled in reassurance, which worked as Iruma felt better now.

"Wait..." Leid voiced out making everyone in the room turn to him to see what he was going to say. Leid turned to Sullivan and spoke

"In a sense...Lord Diavolo is practically you're nephew" He concluded as everyone stayed silent for a moment in thought before Belphie broke it.

"If you had a nephew you could dote on why the hell did you even need to kidnap human children to be your grandsons for?"Belphie asked.

"Just because!"

"That's not a reason or an excuse"

"Stop teasing your poor old grandpa Belphie!"

"You seem to have enjoyed your time here Belphie. The others would be happy to see you again after being away for so long due to this mission" Diavolo stated making Belphie look up at him confused.