Chapter 5: *Slap*

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Hermes: the... the electricity stopped... Where is he ? We need to find him !! We need to defeat him !

"... It's not that he stopped... He failed. He just failed to off himself."

Hermes: What ?!

"Electrical resistance... Trying to kill himself with electricity... In here, he'd only have small tensions of 110 Volts to work with... hardly enough to even seriously hurt someone... You think he'll try again ?"

Hermes: Yes !! That guy only thinks about offing himself, he literally doesn't care about anything else !

"Then, if he knows what he's doing... He'll be looking for saline water. That way he'll be able to lower his body's electrical resistance to the point where 110 is assured death, with a nice added bonus in pain."

Hermes: Saline water... SALINE WATER ?! IT'S USED FOR WASHING WOUNDS AND IV'S !! THERE'S A TON OF IT NEXT TO THE MEDICAL ROOM !! If we don't crush him and take the other Disc out of his head, this will happen again !

Emporio: I can't go any further... Right now, there are too many prisoners on that floor.

*Stand user: Hermes Costello

Stand: Kiss: -Power A

-Speed A

-Range A

-Persistence A

-Precision C

-Potential A*

Hermes: Outta the way ! Move it ! I have permission to go through ! I said move iiiit !!

McQueen: ... ...

*SPLASH*

"Prisoner MA57258, I... I really don't think offing yourself in the vicinity of the prison is allowed."

Hermes: Is that all you've got to say, fucker ! Hey you ! WAIT ! STOP ! LOOK ! L- LOOK AT MY LEFT ARM ! It's been burned a little, just like yours ! You acquired a strange power that makes it so that whenever you try to die, it attacks me and does the same damage ! S- So stop it ! Don't think about suicide ! Why are you thinking about dying ?! You still have a ton of fun and lucky things to experience !

McQueen: ... ... I... Four years ago... I was just cleaning. I was cleaning the shotgun I had in my apartment... This happened four years ago... See, for some reason, the shotgun had a bullet in it, and exploded. The bullet went flying out the window... My apartment was on the tenth floor.