Chapter 8: Incidental Character

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

*When someone works out in the fields or does some form of labor, it's meager, but they get a small amount of pay. One can spend that money on soap, shampoo, towels... Everyday items, at a shop. But, for some odd reason, it's also possible to buy a Rolex watch or a Vuitton bag... This is one of the seven wonders of this prison.*

Jolyne: Move... I'm gonna make the next phone call.

Prisoner: ... ... Have you lost it or somethin' ?! You want to be bagged and thrown...

 Have you lost it or somethin' ?! You want to be bagged and thrown

Prisoner: ... if you sit in a chair, you won't get tired. Have a complimentary diet coke, too. You can come again, anytime !

Phone: ... ... ... This is the Dallas, Texas Incidental Character Speedwagon Foundation headquarters. Unfortunately, we do not accept collect calls from this phone connection.

Jolyne: ... I looked this number up in the phone book, it's the only one I have. And, I'll also tell you that I'm a prisoner of Green Dolphin Street prison, in Florida. My name is Jolyne Cujoh. Put someone on the phone who knows what all of this means.

Phone: ... Please wait a moment...

 ICSF: We've switched phones

ICSF: We've switched phones... Are you by chance, professor Kujo Jotaro's daughter ?

Jolyne: ... And you ?

Kakyoin: Come on, I doubt it's been long enough so you don't recognize my voice, Jojo.

Jolyne: Oh... You too... Are you a stand user as well ?

Kakyoin: yes. Just like him, and also a close friend of your father.

Jolyne: I see... I've been filled in as well. The ICSF is a demilitarized research that specializes in biomedics... But... have you heard news concerning the "Disc" ?