Chapter 16: Yo-Ma-Ma

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Anasui: Shit ! How do we get this engine to start ? Did they lock the ignition somewhere ?

???: The throttle level, master... Normally, we must have it set to the neutral position. Here. This is an "Anti-wetland" use boat, master... Therefore, instead of water propellers, it utilizes in the back. This lever is the handle, and if you tilt it forward, the rear of the boat moves to the right... backwards, and it moves to the left.

Anasui: Release the mooring ropes !

???: Yes, master. Also, would you care for a drink before we depart ? May I make the assumption that you two haven't quenched your thirst in a while... ? Unfortunately, the water around here is not fit for drinking.

 ???: Aaaahh ! Or, are either of you hungry ? If you wish, I could prepare a french-style braised frog legs

Anasui: Don't start a fire on the boat !

???: That's a shame... I even made a pot out of leaves...

Anasui: Get on, Jolyne ! We can leave things at the ward to them.

Foo: ... You'd mind getting back to the beginning of this mess ?

"N- No... I think I kinda need it too..."

*So, we climbed over the punishment ward's wall, and escaped to the eastern side of the building, through the ventilation window... The eastern side is opposite to the sun, plus, the building casts its shadow... So, the plants on Jolyne's body stopped growing and were wilting away. It must be around 5 o'clock in the afternoon... if the sun sets and it becomes nightfall, the growth of these plants will eventually subside and stop.*

"The problem is, the authorities from the main prison must, by now, have caught on that there's been a disturbance in the punishment ward. And if they have caught on, then there's no doubt that Whitesnake has too."