Chapter 27: ...Over...

3rd person POV:

Pucci: In the name of God, I will destroy you ! Your actions, Emporio... You're just making it so your screams become the trumpets of hell ! Even if you insert Weather's Stand disc, Weather's ability is his own talent ! Don't think that you can use his ability however you want ! AND !! I've accelerated time again !! In front of my honorable ambitions... REALIZE YOUR INSIGNIFICANCE AS YOUR CRUMBLE AWAY !!

 REALIZE YOUR INSIGNIFICANCE AS YOUR CRUMBLE AWAY !!

Pucci: Ugh... Guh... What ?! What is this... ?! I cant... Stand... Something's wrong... ! I have to increase the speed, so I can get away... ! Wh... What is this... Weather Report ?!

Emporio: It looks like this is an ability that you didn't know about... A hidden ability that lay dormant within Weather. I've ready about it in a book once. The most deadly poison that's always within proximity of all organisms... Is the air we breathe ! All organisms need oxygen to live... But the concentration of atmospheric oxygen cannot be above 40%... 100% pure oxygen is poisonous, and will drive organisms to death ! Highly concentrated oxygen can corrode iron in a matter of seconds, and make fire explode ! It can absorb electrons in the human body to destroy our cells !

Emporio: if you breathe too much of it, first your hands and feet will go numb, and you won't be able to stand ! The capillary veins in your eyes break and you go blind ! It's irrelevant how fast time passes... Weather Report is a stand that can control the weather ! it's already accumulated a huge amount of pure oxygen into this room... And slowly you lose consciousness... 100% pure oxygen will sink deeper, and deeper, into your tissues...

Pucci: Y... You brat !! GH !!

Emporio: I'm not controlling it. This is Weather's hidden ability. You stole weather's memory, and the one to awaken Weather again with his snail ability, father Pucci... It was all you ! Meeting and finding people are also part of Gravity, of Fate... You were unable to defeat your fate !

Pucci: AGHHHHH !! S- Stop !! Emporio... Stop this !! weather, Emporio !! Don't let him do this ! My ability, that I've finally gained... ! God wished it to be so ! It was an ability that God chose for me ! A new history of humanity will be born, and the future of mankind will be saved ! If I die before the original acceleration of time, before Cape Canaveral??? if I die, the fate of mankind will be altered !

Pucci: It will probably be a different future ! I cannot die here ! As long as it's after Cape Canaveral, I will gladly give up my life ! Or else it will mean that everything iv' done until this point will have been meaningless ! Humans will not be able to see the future as it happens ! They will not be able to face their fate ! Remember that resolution is the way to happiness ! I CANNOT DIE HERE !!

Emporio: Don't you understand ? You lost to fate ! Walking the path of Justice is true Fate !

Pucci: STOP !! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING !! GUH !! YOU INSIGNIFICANT BRAT !! AGHHHH !! GEEEHHH !!