Chapter 14: Unlucky spot

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Stand user: Kenzo

Stand: Dragon's Dream: -Power None

-Speed None

-Range None

-Persistence A

-Precision None

-Potential None*

Jolyne: ... "Feng Sui" ? What are you talking about ? What do you mean, direction of attack ?

Anasui: Feng Sui... It's known as a famous form of divination, like astrology, or the reading of tarots... But in reality, it's not "Fortune-telling".

*According to the East Asians, determining the direction that the flow of energy from "Water" and "Wind" originates from in natural world helps to determine a path that an individual should follow in his or her life? For example, Feng Shui is used to see the good and bad areas that lie in a piece of land, home, and even rooms. If the land or the home is pointing towards the "Unlucky" position, it will negatively affect their wealth, health, and even general well-being ! During warning eras, soldiers would inspect the Feng Shui of the castle of their enemies, to determine from which direction they should attack to confuse the enemy. On the flip side, the others built shrines in those unlucky areas to suppress the negative vibes, to solidify the castle's defense. And ! Feng Shui also applies to the human body... therefore, a skill called "Feng-Shui assassination" was born ! If one is able to determine which direction is the most effective to attack his or her enemy, using Feng-Shui... No matter how alertly the opponent defends their surroundings... It is possible to approach the enemy without even being detected... Therefore making the assassination a quick and easy job. So... it's the "Unlucky areas" !*

Anasui: That's definitely what Kenzo's stand is utilizing ! The impeding unlucky area for him ! That dragon stand is pointing out Kenzo's designated path to kill him ! And once his attacks merge with the dragon... ! That's when his fate is decided ! It can't be... kenzo was in here for 40 years... training his "Feng-Shui assassination" technique ! And it emerged as his stand ability ! That's Feng Shui ! The path that needs to be taken !

Jolyne: S.. So... Even when he's defending... ?! None of the hits could hit that geezer... that, too ?! Are you saying that feng Shui can also protect Kenzo ?!

Anasui: No doubt it can... While that dragon is in his hands, he can read which direction he needs to go to find a safe spot... And while he moves towards that spot... he can move into his next attack ! ... the dragon is pointing out the direction to kill again.

Jolyne: No... YOU CAN'T LET KENZO MOVE TOWARDS THAT DRAGON !! IT WASN'T A COINCIDENCE THAT THOSE GLASSES HIT YOU !! I DON'T REALLY GET IT MYSELF, BUT...

"Don't worry... I've been listening very carefully the whole time."

Kenzo: Hiyah ! Look, Dragon's Dream !! It's because you talked so much that they understand now !

Dragon: Shut up,old man ! I'm not your lackey ! Shouldn't everyone know about Feng Shui ?!

"... I take it you cannot give me his unlucky directions, can you ?"

Dragon: Sorry, none can do. It's true that I'm neutral in a fight, only the old man is able to utilize me to my fullest ! So, this next spot is your unluckiest. Right above your left ear. Right now, this spot is the ultimate red warning sign... Also, your lucky color is purple, and a picture of a goldfish will bring you luck.. Not that you have one at hand, but...