Chapter 15: Birth

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Anasui: Hey... I want you to do something. I want you, right here on these stairs, too... Make Jolyne trip. Just trip her up a bit... You'll do it, right ?

Foo: ... What do you want us to do ?

Anasui; I'm telling you to "Make her fall"... Do it, now. But, of course, I won't really let her fall... because I'll catch her in my arms, and help her up. Jolyne was half unconscious because of her wounds, earlier. I don't think she really heard that I love her back there. I want to hold her in my arms, once more. So, do it. Make her trip.

"... ... Listen, I can understand that staying here for too long is problematic for managing your libido, but you still can go fuck yourself."

Foo: Why doncha do it yourself ?! God, you're creepy !

Anasui: Wait. You promised me... I will marry her, and you promised to help. Don't forget our promise.

"... I never promised anything. You just tagged along because you fell for a girl way younger than you."

Foo: What the hell are you talking about ?! Listen ! There's that other guy that was with Kenzo, who looked like a knight or something ! He's still out there somewhere ! It's not the time for this right now !

Anasui: I'll decide what's important.

"Would the possibility of me shoving your own head up your dick if we don't move on be important ?"

Anasui: just do it. Or are you someone who doesn't follow their word ?

"Ignore him. We've got better things to worry about then playing wingmen."

 Anasui: Do it

Anasui: Do it...

Foo: ...' Sorry, Jolyne...'

'