Chapter 21: They do be snailing tho

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Stand user: Weather Report/Wes Blumarine/Domenico Pucci

Stand: Weather Report, Heavy Weather: -Power Unknown

-Sped: None

-Range A

-Persistence None

-Precision E

-Potential A*

*Oxygen was born when the first forms of green plants developed on this planet... And when an oxygen molecule containing 2 atoms combines with a single oxygen atom in the atmosphere, it becomes...

 And when an oxygen molecule containing 2 atoms combines with a single oxygen atom in the atmosphere, it becomes

Although much lighter than oxygen, ozone is much denser. It forms a 25-thick shell, 20 Km away from the Earth's surface... And serves as a barrier against debris from space and also ultraviolet rays, which can cause skin cancer. What would happen if this ozone layer was suddenly destroyed ? Humans are not able to extrapolate irregularities in the weather. They can only known data, and hypothesize about the weather using past records and instances.*

Girls: Damn, they're hot ! they're both hot ! What should we do ? Which one are you gonna talk to ?!

Girl: How about you ? Which one are you gonna talk to ?!

Girls: we're coming, we're coming ! Let us tag along with you !

"Weather... What the fuck... You doing... ?"

Weather: they're girls, you've seen 'em before, haven't you ? You know how you can tell girls who'll go out with you from girls who won't ? Just try to tell if they're smarter than your nearest tree, and if the look dumber than a tree, chances are they'll come with you.

"... ... ..."

Girl: I am Groot...

"... Fever..."

Weather: let's relax for a bit, before we go kill that priest.

Girls: hey, we're gonna tag along, but you guys aren't murderers of anything, right ?

Weather; I'm not... But they are. Also, don't touch the half-dead one, he bites.

Girl: Ahaha, you're so funny !

Anasui: Weather, what the fuck is wrong with you ?! Where the hell is Jolyne ?!

Weather: What, Anasui ? You want me to go on my own ? I'll take them both, you know.