Epilogue: The Eyes to rewrite all

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Jotaro: It's... It's over, is it ? Finally...

"Almost. Well, for you it is over, but there's one last thing I have to do. So, it's time for us to say goodbye."

Jotaro: Huh ?

"Remember what I said ? When you got to the prison ? I'm gonna make you both break out of here, help you escape, then you will give me the last arrowhead as promised, and then, I'll just disappear. Now, it might not be for the same reasons, but this is still what's gonna happen."

Jotaro: I see... There's no way to stop you now, is it ?

"None. And beside... Don't see it as me going away... It's just me going back. I can't really explain how it is, but... I'm not even supposed to be here. So... Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno, Jolyne... please, take care of this world. I managed to remove every trace of Dio's evil, and now I offer it to you. Stay safe, all of you."

Josuke: Professor...

Giorno: Capo...

Jolyne: Guard...

"This is goodbye. Probably farewell, even... But I'll never forget you. And, honestly... I think I'll see all of you again very soon, but you won't see me ever again. Over Heaven..."

Pucci: Gh- ! H- Huh... ?

"I have removed your Made In Heaven, Pucci. But in exchange, I gave you something else. I dub thee 'Country roads'."

Jotaro: Wh- Why... ?

"This time, I have a clear destination in mind. I can't allow myself to just wander around until I reach it. So I'll just use him as a catalyst to... Take me home, to the place I belong. After that, you all can deal with him the way you see fit. All of you... Farewell..."

*VIOMP*

Cairo, 19XX:

*SCHBROOOOOOOOOOOM*

Jotaro: URG !!

???: Hehehehehehe ! I figured I'd have to use the full extent of my abilities to finish you off !

Jotaro: Nghhhhh !!

???: I'm going to erase you from existence, Jotaro !!