Chapter 26: Hecatomb

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Stand user: Enrico Pucci

Stand: Made in Heaven: -Power B

-Speed Infinite

-Range C

-Persistence A

-Precision C

-Potential A*

 Hermes: THE PRIEST IS ALREADY AHEAD OF US !! HE'S CLIMBED UP ONTO A ROOF !

Anasui: Change directions with this next bullet, Emporio ! To the ocean !! Go towards the marshes ! Aim the bullet at the rocks that are jutting out of the water !!

*BANG*

 Hermes: HE

Hermes: HE... HE'S COMING AFTER US AGAIN ! HE'S TOO FAST !!

"No... This might work... Even if time is accelerated, he still has but one stand... No matter the speed, he can only kill us one by one... We have a chance to beat him down..."

Anasui: Mr.Jotaro, the moment he goes in to kill me, I'll give you a signal. When I do, stop time immediately, and kill that fucker... ! The timing for stopping time should be right when his attack hits me. Alright... ? Don't stop it before he hits me. Do it after... This is all going to happen quickly ! The timing is the most important part ! Grasping the timing is crucial ! And to do that, we need your Star Platinum !

Hermes: W... Wait a second.

Emporio: Wh... What are you trying to do ? I don't get it ! What are you saying ?!

Jotaro: Anasui... it's a good idea, but... Even though Pucci declared that you're first on his list, he might not act on his words... Logically thinking, I should be the one he should dispose of first.