Chapter 20: Put back

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Stand user: Ungalo

Stand: Bohemian Rhapsody: -Power None

-Speed: None

-Range Infinite

-Persistence A

-Precision None

-Potential None*

"Straw... Berry... huh..."

*Manga Shop*

"Of course... 'Rohan, you did see my memories, after all;.. I should've expected that'..."

Ichigo: Just look at the state you're in... What happened ?

"Heaven... New Moon... Bad Apple... Cape Canaveral..."

Ichigo: ... What... ?

"Don't touch... Left arm... Well... Gravity... Singularity..."

???: What happened to you this time... To think we'd be able to meet again in such circumstances, I truly feel sorry for you.

Ichigo: Now's not the time, Aizen... For some reason, we're the ones who have been transported to his reality this time. And this...

Aizen: I wouldn't touch this left arm of his if I were you. Somehow... I can feel some "Attraction" in it... And it has nothing to do with the kind of gravity we're used to...

Ichigo: then why is he in this state ?

Aizen: This is conjecture at this point, but... Like he wasn't supposed to have this power... he's resisting it, and it's taxing his body and soul;.. if he don't do something fast, he'll just be rotting away...

Weather: Ugh... Agh...

Gogh: Van Gogh fired two shots into his head. He didn't die on the first shot... yes, he needed one more bullet to end his life...

Weather: Th... This enemy !! WEATHER REPORT !! THE DIRECTION YOU NEED TO GO IS NORTH !! BLOCK OFF THE HIGHWAY ! 30 KM TO THE NORTH ! FLOOD THAT AREA ! STOP ALL THE CARS IN THE AREA FROM GOING NORTH !!

 This enemy !! WEATHER REPORT !! THE DIRECTION YOU NEED TO GO IS NORTH !! BLOCK OFF THE HIGHWAY ! 30 KM TO THE NORTH ! FLOOD THAT AREA ! STOP ALL THE CARS IN THE AREA FROM GOING NORTH !!