X

3rd pov
-
drones dispatch and they all head to the center of their prison. they all surround groot with their lights pointed at him.

"prisoner, drop they device immediately and retreat to your cell or we will open fire."

the drones continue to surround and move with groot as he turns in a circle.

"I AM GROOT!"

"fire."

and on command, the drones start to fire, the shots hitting groot but they do little to no damage. groot hits one of the drone, making it go off to the side and crash, going up in flames as soon as it hits the ground. he hits another one, it landing and going up in flames also.

...

peter slides across a table in order to get to the stairs to get the second floor faster.

...

"all prisoner return to your sleeping areas."

"why'd you stay and not go with quill or gamora?" rocket yells to maria over the commotion, running on all fours.

he grunts and moves to the side to avoid a drone shot.

"i figured that they'd be fine on their own and that you'd need help fending off the drone while you're building what ever you needed the arm band, the battery, and the leg for!" maria shouts back, her body swaying slightly as she runs behind him.

"i don't need help!"

maria rolls her eyes and they both soon reach groot. they scurry up his legs with rocket on one side and maria on the other.

"you idiot!" rocket shouts at groot. "how am i supposed fight these things without my stuff?"

a drone comes up close to groot and right before it starts firing, groot creates a shield from his branches, big enough to cover rocket, maria, himself. groot his the drone with his other hand and it goes off to the side.

"the animals are in control!"

"fire on my command!"

drax over hears this and decides to escape with the other. he laughs as he pushes the first guard away. he takes a hold of the second guards gun, spins around and hits the guard in the face. the guard falls to his knees. he then picks up the gun and throws it to a third guard. the guns hit the guard and he falls to the ground. drax picks up the second guard and throws him.

another guard comes at him but drax kicks him down. with another guard coming at him, drax leaps onto one standing guard's shoulder, spins around and kicks the guard that was coming at him down. another guard comes and punches drax in the face, but the punch barely fazes drax. he head butts the guard. with one final guard, drax picks him up over his head and slams him onto the ground. he picks two guns.

"creepy little beasts!" drax yells, throwing one of the guns before throwing the other,

rocket catches one and maria catches the other. they both cock the guns and smirk.

"oh, yeah."

"game on bitches!"

groot, rocket, and maria all start yelling. rocket and maria start shooting like crazy, rocket hitting most of them and maria hitting the ones he didn't get.

...

peter leans against the wall in a cell with the guy with the metal leg sitting across from him on the bed.

"you need my what?" the guy asks.

...

gamora runs up top, jumping and dodging any shots coming from the two animals.