12. Problem Solved

Jaehyun was currently sitting at a make-up and hair station, worried about his public appearance and how many people he would have to socialize with.

Honestly, he wasn't even sure Juyeon would show up. He had no trust in that boy, much less others in his line of work.

Quite ironic, actually.

"-Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee?" 

He broke out of his stressful trance by a tap on his shoulder.

"Your escort will be waiting outside the room for you. He's finished." A manager in the design company told him with a smile.

Escort.

So Juyeon did come...

Jaehyun nodded, looking up into the mirror for the first time.

His hair was styled in a way that highlighted the dirty-blonde color, all while shaping it in a way that showed off the gemstones decorating his eyes.

The suit he had on added to it, as the white cloth complimented the makeup, while the gold embellishments glowed when the light hit them.

He looked beautiful today, and he could finally accept it.

Dressing up expressively or playing around with his looks wasn't something he usually indulged in, the thought not being domestic enough to him.

Maybe what he needed right now wasn't his 'normal life'.

If something as small as makeup or clothes could make him stand out and feel so happy, maybe he should just live in that feeling..

..and accept the confidence that the mirror in front of him was giving him.

Hyunjae made his way outside the room, talking with multiple staff to get the models themselves ready for the show.

"Is the dress okay for her? Make sure Mr. Park drinks at least water before the show. He needs to stay hydrated because he gets nervous-"

The boy was interrupted, only to freeze on the spot.

"Are you ready, Hyung?"

Juyeon was dressed in the matching black suit with gold embellishments, his now blue hair, slicked to the side, making him look like one of Jaehyun's hopeless romantic ideal types.

Looking at him was like a fever dream.

"U-um, yes I am. Let's go now-" The older quickly composed himself, walking to a door, but being held back by his wrist.