22. What Once Was

"Mm

"Mm..Juyeon, I think I drank a lot..." Jaehyun clung onto the younger's arm while slurring his words.

"You think?? You got so competitive with Sakura in your shot game that I thought you would get alcohol poisoning!" Juyeon laughed, a drunk Sakura glaring at him. "Let's get you home. I've already sobered up."  

"Yeah, it's about time that we go home. I'll call a cab for the others." Harin lifted up a passed out but healthy Soyeon effortlessly, holding her bridal style.

"You sure you don't need help?" Juyeon offered.

"It's okay, I think you should worry about Jaehyun. He turned out to be even wilder than you." The other 98 liner assured him, motioning a goodbye with his hands full.

"Yeah!" Sakura shouted out. "He was so much fun to be around. Please bring him back as your plus one next year, Juyeon- or even better, as your boyfriend!" 

"Not his boyfriend!" Hyunjae shouted back, before cuddling up into Juyeon even more. "It was nice meeting everyone~" He said happily with a change of mood, before slumping against his partner again.

"I'll see you guys next year." Juyeon waved, chuckling to himself.

The fresh breeze ran across his face again.

This probably was his new favorite feeling. 

Riding on a motorcycle at night.

But not just that?

Maybe it was the added feeling of circling his hands around someone and resting his head on their back.

Actually, more could be added on.

It was the feeling of the wind at night when all of the city lights were on. Burying his head into the leather jacket Juyeon was clothed in, the smell of it doing something to his brain. Circling his arms around the others waist, originally so that he wouldn't fall off, but now more for the warmth he gave off.

The feeling was so perfect that he could almost fall asleep.

His heartbeat slowed down, tired from the day's events, and his grip around Juyeon's waist loosened by just a bit as his eyes peacefully fell closed.

"You good there, love?"

Hyunjae heard a voice, but couldn't place where it was coming from. He could only identify the sound of an engine... like the motorcycle.

"Yeah, just admiring the view."

Was that his own voice? 

"The view? You mean me?"

Who was he talking to? The conversation seemed intimate.