30. Meet My Brother, Eric

"I turned on the stimulator

"I turned on the stimulator. He should be fine in an hour or so after being attached for about fifteen minutes. It wasn't a major shock."

Haknyeon's voice projected in his surroundings, as Hyunjae opened his eyes, lifting his hand to rub them- except, attached to his hand and arm, were multiple little wires that lead to a big machine beside him.

Blinking to get used to the light, Jaehyun took in the familiar view of the Reveal infirmary, watching Haknyeon as the other ended the call he was on and put his phone away.

"Ah, you woke up. People always think the stimulator is relaxing like a massage, but it's really not." 

Only now, could Hyunjae feel the slight thrumming of the wires connected to his limb, barely moving it, but still there. 

What happened before...

Twilight.

Mission.

Juyeon-

The brunette shot up from the bed he was on.

"Where's-"

"Juyeon-hyung is behind me. He's stable, just recovering from the blood loss and stress he put on his wound afterwards. He'll be okay in about 10 days or less." Haknyeon cutting him off, as if he expected the question. He moved to the side a bit, giving the older a view of Juyeon, wrapped up in bandage and still not awake.

"..what am I even connected to?" Hyunjae lifted up his hand, still working on bending his fingers the way he would normally.

"After getting electrocuted, your muscles were tense and your hand was shaking a lot. It wasn't a bad electrocution, but the stimulator is just helping to get your nerves back to work." The young doctor replied, formally.

I'm so tired.

Wait...

"The flash-drive! Did anyone-"

"The flash-drive is with Chanhee-hyung. He came to receive it after you and Juyeon-hyung returned." Haknyeon interrupted again.

"How do you keep predicting what I'm going to say..." Hyunjae buried his face in his hands- or just hand at this moment.

"Sun pretty much told me what to expect. I'm guessing that he's seen a lot of you."

Sunwoo bad-mouthing me... his hyung!

The audacity of the kids these days.

"...when will Juyeon wake up?" Jaehyun asked, his voice getting smaller.