29. Do You Mean It?

"It's the one in the second USB slot of the computer

"It's the one in the second USB slot of the computer." Younghoon directed Hyunjae, as he looked for the flash-drive.

The field agent could hear some commotion at the other side of the office room, muffled shuffling slightly distracting him from his job.

Stay focused, Hyunjae. He's got it.

Looking down from the top of the computer unit, he slid his hand down in the dark, before feeling metal sticking out.

Second one..

Going a little farther down, his hand met another piece of metal, as he finally shined his flashlight in confidence that this was the one.

Hyunjae held it, sliding it out carefully. The flash-drive was almost halfway out when he heard a few words from where he left Juyeon with Hwanwoong.

"...weak..give you.."

More muffled sounds.

"-to fight..Yeon?"

The familiar beeping sound of an explosive detonator coming from the computer right in front of him, startled Hyunjae, resulting in him falling backwards in panic and removing the flash drive fully.

As soon as the device was yanked from its slot, Hyunjae let out a scream.

The muscles in his hand and arm tremorred from being electrocuted and he dropped the drive gasping and unable to tell his body to move for a few seconds out of shock.

"I'm finally going to kill you once and for all, Hyunjae."

Fuck, what did Hwanwoong do to Juyeon. 

He's coming here.

Get up, Jae..

Panicked sounds were heard from his earpiece, as Younghoon reassessed the situation of them getting faulty information.

"Jae, you need to get up. You're stronger than this."

"Younghoon, he's getting up. I don't know how."

Chanhee's voice also appeared through Younghoon's mic. 

A surprised sound made it through, and Hyunjae's mission guide gave him a new set of orders.

"The real main computer is to two desks down to your right. If you get to that, you and Juyeon will get out of there. I promise."

The Maverick agent took a deep breath, before heaving his body upright, before crawling quickly but quietly to the said desk.

There was a loud thump heard near him, but all Hyunjae could think of was getting the real flash drive.

"It's hidden in the computer. There's a password on the case of it. The password is L-U-N-A."