The mall

In this you and Adam don't know eachother but y'all see each other and basically fall in love and he gets you Num I think you get what it saying um oh yes y'all are both 16and17 so yeah y'all are with y'all friends
Y/f/n: come on y/n: let's go to the mall. Y/n: ok fine let me get dressed alright. You get changed y'all drive to the mall.
You are in whatever store you want when you see a tall blonde blue eyes really fit cute guy.
"Y/f/n did you see that boy I've there?" You say quietly. "No where" your friend says. You point towards his direction. "Oooh he is cute so is his friend" your friend says ( Adams friend is Charlie) "nah the blonde is cuter" you say she laughs. "We should talk to them or try to get there attention" your friend says excitedly. "You serious I can't do that I don't have the guts too" you say shyly. "Well let's just go and drop something in front of them" she says. "Fine" you both walk over there you drop a shirt the blonde one picks it up. "Hey ma'am you dropped this" he says sweetly. You both make eye contact his eyes are beautiful. "Um sorry thanks. "No problem, I'm Adam by the way" he sticks his hand out to shake yours you shake it. "I'm y/n" you say blushing slightly. "Oh um this is my friend Charlie" "nice to meet you Charlie." "Yeah you too" "this is my friend y/f/n" "hi" she says very shyly to Charlie. "Um well Adam- "you can call me banksie or banks" "thanks but um can I have your number" " yeah of course" he smiles at you. Your friend already wondered off with Charlie so it was just you and Adam." Well shit she left me" "that's ok me and you can go do something wanna go get some food?" He asks politely. "Sure just let me text my friend" you text her and tell her what u and Adam are doing she tells you what her and Charlie are doing too. "Ok let's go" he grabs your hand and links his fingers with yours. You blush so does he. Y'all are walking hand in hand to the food when you realize that you finally found your soulmate.

I don't like this one ☝️ like it feels cringe