School (smut)

So this is a smut😏
You and Adam are dating
Y/NS pov

Warning this is very detailed

My back hits the cold tiled wall in the bathroom stall while Adam roughly makes out with me. "You sure you want this right here" he ask looking me directly in my eyes. "Yes please" "ok" he smirks and starts to take his shirt off when i stop him. "Keep your shirt on we have to be quick" he nods his head and slips his hand into my underwear and starts rubbing me. i moan but quickly cover up my hand so no one can hear us. "Adam I'm cumin" i say resting my head onto his shoulder he takes his fingers out and licks them. He smirks and pulls down his pants and pulls down my skirt. He slowly enters me I squint my eyes at the sudden pain that soon turns into pleasure. "Fuck baby your so tight" he picks me up and starts thrusting his hips into mine kissing and sucking on my neck. I scream of pleasure but cover my mouth so no one can hear. "Baby I'm gonna cum" he says with his thrust getting sloppier by the minute "me too" we release at the same time he sets me down when he says something "blow me princess" he says his voice deep and raspy. I get onto my knees and spit onto my hands I grab his member and start pumping it with my hands going faster I put all of it in my mouth and what I can't fit I pump with my hands. Adam grabs my hair making a ponytail while throwing his head back his breathe is getting heavier as he is about to cum. I'm still sucking when a warm liquid shoots down my throat and I swallow it all. "Baby you did so good for me" he says while fixing his uniform up. "Thank you bub" i say while fixing my lipstick and hair he pecks my lips and as we exit the boys bathroom.

hm nice