part3 of professer

sorry that these are like super duper long but it's a story and i'm gonna keep going with it. love ya. have fun.
professor

i woke  up  to a warm and heavy body on top of mine, adam, it's still dark outside i must've gotten up to early. it's dark enough for the moon till still be up. i grab my phone and check and see if ella texted me. well she hasn't. omg hes like gripping my waist. his heads still on my belly. "adam wake up we have to get up"i say him a little. "hm" he groans i try to grab his arm from my waist but fail miserably. well looks like we both are gonna skip class- shit he teaches the fucking class. "adam you have to get up we have to go to class" i say shaking him harder then before, "fine" he says and gets up when he stretches i see his back muscles flex and oml. his sweatpants are hanging dangerously low to where i can see his v-line. he grabs his glasses from off his night stand and walks to the bathroom i hear the shower turn on. hm maybe i should join him i smirk at the thought. it wouldn't hurt right? i get up out of his bed and walk into the bathroom a cloud of steam hitting me quickly. i take off his shirt that he gave me, my bra, and panties. i step into the shower slowly but fast enough; his back is turned towards me and he's rinsing his face off. he hears the shower curtain move and sees me and smiles. "what you doing baby" he says smiling and looking me up and down. he kisses my lips and goes down to my neck leaving a trail of love spots behind. he grips my waist hard enough to leave bruises but it feels nice. "can i wash your hair"? he asks disconnecting from my neck. "mhm" i smile and turn around where my back is facing him he smacks my butt i jump a little.i lean my head back towards his and he smiles at me. he grabs the shampoo bottle and squirts it into his hands and starts to rub my scalp. "mm that feels good" "does it" he ask "mhm" i rinse my hair out and he turns around to let me wash his hair. "baby" he asks god that pet name can make my legs go numb. "yes" i say "that feels so good when you massage my head." " i know" i smile at him. he rinses his hair out and grabs the body soap and a loofa and puts it on it and starts washing my body. i grab the loofa from him and start scrubbing his body. after that we hop out and he grabs a towel and wraps it around the both of us. "cold" he asks "very" he laughs and goes to his closet and grabs his underwear and a hoodie, and sweatpants for me. "here wear these to class" he suggest "really!" i ask "yes" i grab some of his underwear and get dressed in the outfit he gave me. "ok i'll see you in a bit adam" "ok bye baby" he says leaning in to kiss my lips. i kiss him for a bit and then pull away. "bye" i smile. i drive home to my dorm.

time skip.
i'm walking through the hallways to my biology class, i'm still wearing his clothes, i smell exactly like him. i walk into the classroom and his eyes fall on me and he winks at me luckily no one was in the class except for a few but they weren't paying attention. i smile at him and walk over to my desk by ella. "hey you never came home last night who did u stay with?" she asks quietly, "one of my guy friends" i say smiling a little, "oooh tell me about it" she says wiggling her eyebrows. "we just ya know made out a bit and showered together."i say smiling like a little girl on christmas. "is that who's clothes your wearing??" she asks about my hoodie and sweatpants. "maybe" i blush a little thinking about adam. "ok class let's get started with today's assignment, we are going to take a test." adam says staring directly at me smiling. he passes out the test when he gives me mine his eyes linger on my hickies that are still on my neck, he smirks, knowing those are from him. i start my test.

time skip.
your pov.
i finished it. but i failed it on purpose. just so i could see him. i begin to walk out of the classroom when he stops me. "you failed your test" he says trying to hold back a smile. "oh no" i say smiling a little. everyone's gone it's just us, i can feel the tension of us together rising. "baby you can't fail your tests just to see me" he says holding onto my waist "ugh you weren't suppose to find out, but i wanted to see you after class" he smiles and kisses me when there is a knock on his classroom door i pull away immediately and back up a little. "yes" he says. "may i come in" "yeah" he says getting up from his seat. it's the head master. shit. "i didn't know you had a meeting my bad mr banks." she smiles at me. i smile back. "i'll see you tomorrow mr banks thank you for telling me about my test" i smile and walk out of his classroom. he smiles and continues his conversation with her.

smut.
his pov:
bro i swear she's fucking doing that shit on purpose. she knows it turns me on when she does that shit. like walking out swaying her hips doing it. god damn. i want this old bitch to get out.
end of his pov.
time skip.
your pov:
i'm just sitting in my dorm when i get a notification from the one and only adam. he wants me to come over. ight.
i drive to his house. i arrive and knock on the door. "baby" i yell out, no answer, i walk up the stairs and into his bedroom he is laying down watching a movie. he doesn't notice me yet. well i might as well bother him. i run up to his bed and jump onto it finally he notices me. "baby what are you doing" he questions smiling. "you asked if i wanted to come over" i sit on his lap. he holds my waist rubbing tiny circles on the sides. "i didn't hear you come in" "i called ur name" i lay down on his stomach and just lay there in comfortable silence. he rubs my back. i smile against his chest. i lift my head up and smile at him & kiss him. it's slow and warm he smiles against my lips, we keep on kissing his hands start to travel down to my butt rubbing it. he pulls away from my lips and goes down to my neck and sucks onto it slowly i moan. "that feels good" he smiles against my neck. "off" i say trying to pull his shirt off. he laughs and stops what he's doing and takes his shirt off. i blush. he smiles and takes my hoodie off i wasn't wearing anything underneath it so he got a little surprise. his eyes widen. i'm on top of him, i kiss down his stomach on his abs leaving hickies. i look up at him and his head is tilted back a little, i climb back on top of him and grind my hips against his hips. he holds onto my waist as i do so moving me up and down. he moans so do i. he grabs my face and kisses me softly. he traces his hands down my waist and wraps his hands around my sweatpants string and says "can i" i nod my head and he slowly pulls them off i lift my hips up helping him take them off. he slides them off completely and looks at me and smiles. i take his glasses off of him and set them on the nightstand and i slowly take his pants off as well now we are both sitting there in our underwear just looking at one another. "your so fucking beautiful" he says to me while kissing down my stomach i'm now laying down on the bed, he hovers just above my pussy, "can i take your panties off baby" he says looking directly at me. "yes please" i say eagerly. he smile and grabs my panties with his teeth and pulls them down my legs. god he's hot. he smirks and starts to lick my folds. i moan so loud i cover my mouth with my hand "baby you better fucking uncover your hand now let me hear you" he smirks and continues to eat me out. god he's a fucking expert. i'm about to reach my climax. "a-adam i'm bout to cum" i say gripping his hair making him go deeper. i cum and he licks it up. "god you fucking taste great" he says taking his boxers off and grabbing a condom from out the dresser and slides it onto his member. "you ready" he says "mhm" i say smiling at him he enters me slowly. i bite my lip a little, squinting my eyes shut. "baby you ok" he says "yes i'm good you can move now" "ok" he smiles and starts to rock his hips up and down. "baby your doing so good" he quickens his pace. "ah adam" i say scratching his back. "fuck baby" he says throwing his head back. we both reach our highs my legs are a little sore. he's laying on top of me holding me tightly. i kiss his head and we fall asleep in eachothers arms.

😗✌️