Locker room (smutz)

Relationship status: dating 18years old
Smut

Your POV
Me and the team where leaving practice and we where all changing in the locker room. I see Adam and he smirks at me.
Mm someone is in a good mood

Everyone walks out when Adam comes over to me

"Hey baby" he smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. "Hey babe" I smile and kiss his lips. He bites my bottom lip deeping the kiss. He dips his head into my neck sucking and biting slowly.
He pulls away and takes off my bra and panties. He licks his fingers and inserts them into my clit.I moan his name loudly. "Mm you like that princess" he says in a husky voice "mhm" I say biting my lip to suppress my moan. I cum and Adam licks his fingers up. "Can i fuck you princess" he ask consent is hot af "yes please banks fuck me" he smirks and inserts himself slowly i wince in pain but soon get used to it. "You can move now" I say he starts to rock his hips skin clapping echoes threw the walls when all the sudden the door swings open it's Charlie. "OH FUCK" Charlie says covering his eyes. Adam try's his best to cover me up. "GET OUT CHARLIE" Adam yells. Adam pulls out of me and gets into his sweatpants and black shirt and I put on leggings and a crop top. We grab our stuff and walk to find Charlie.
We find him
Adam walks up to him and does his bro handshake looks like their cool. Adam whispers into his ear.

Adams pov
I walk out of the Locker room with y/n to find Charlie.
We find him
I walk up to him and do our bro handshake and whisper into his ear. "Look man can you just forget about it and don't bring it up ever" I say Charlie nods his head. Y/n walks over and grabs my hand I kiss her forehead. We walk out of school and got to my house.

meh