hot tub

no smut just making out :)

y/ns pov:

it was 1:17 am i was sitting in the hot tub at my house, my brother and his stupid friends where being super loud to where i couldn't sleep so i decided i would sit in here for a bit. my head is leaned back on the edge of the hot tub and my eyes are closed. the heat of the water making my muscles relax. that is until i hear foot steps. i open my eyes and pick my head up to see adam my brothers best friend walking with a towel and swim shorts. he walks over to me. "can i join you" he asks smiling a little "sure" i say. "why you up so late" "i cant sleep cause b/n and yalls friends won't shut the hell up" i say lightly laughing. "oh yah sorry" "your good, why'd you come out here" i question looking him in his eyes. "you looked lonely" he smirks i smile at him. "thanks" "yah ig" "you know pretty i've wanted to tell you something for while now" "i'm listening" i say playing with the water "look i don't really know how to say this cause your b/ns younger sister and i've known you for a while and i've wanted to just say this and do this as well" he stops talking and looks me in my eyes he glances up and down at my lips then to my eyes. i get what he's trying to say i lean in to be greeted by his soft plump lips. he grabs my waist i wrap my hands around his neck, ive been dreaming of this day for God knows how long i can feel adam smile into the kiss what feels like an eternity finally ends. i pull away out of breath he does as well. he keeps his hands on my waist as he speaks. "i think you get the memo y/n" he says smiling, rubbing his thumbs up and down my waist. "yes i do" i say laughing i lean in and kiss him again i feel his tongue slide into my mouth i straddle his waist i run my fingers up and down his stomach he shivers under my touch i smile into the kiss. he removes his mouth from mine and goes to my neck sucking lightly but not to light still leaving a mark he makes his way down to my collarbone kissing and sucking it. "mmm that feels good" i manage to get out. he smirks and detached his lips from my collarbone and kissed me once again. he smiles down at me and says "your so pretty" he pushes the hair out of my face and kisses my forehead. "let's go inside yeah" he says "ok" he gets out and reaches for my hand. i grab his hand and he helps me out of the hot tub. he takes his towel and wraps it around us both. we run inside up to my room and get changed into some nice warm clothes.

the end.

love ya sorry i haven't updated but imma post a lot soon.