tutor.

relationship status: not dating he's a dufus so he needs a tutor aka u a bad bitch. smut.

warning: cock warming, riding, says mommy, and daddy.

third person pov:
it was a friday night around 8:30pm and y/n was tutoring adam banks how to do some math equations. he's a bit of ditsy person so she was kind enough to help him so he can get his grades up for hockey. they are sitting on her bed trying to figure a very simple answer.
your pov:
"adam all you have to do is times 3.45 squared time 45.34 squared." (i just made the equation up in my head leave me alone) "y/n it's not that easy if you where in my shoes" he says looking at my eyes. "i just can't focus" he says looking at my lips and back to my eyes. "and why's that?" i ask him tilting my head a bit. "because" he says playing with his fingers. "because what!" i say raising my voice a little. "i cant focus around you y/n the things you do to me without even knowing." he says licking his lips. "wh-huh?" i say stuttering a lot. he looks at me and quickly leans forward to kiss me. i kiss him back grabbing the sides of his face while his hands are on my waist. he pulls me onto his lap. i feel his dick grow underneath me. i pull away to look at him when he says "are you ok with this?" he ask with full concern. "yeah are you" i ask him. "i'm perfect" he says smiling as he leans back to kiss me. his hands grab my ass to move me back and forth on his dick. i pull away again. "i wanna try something" he smirk. "ok what is it?" i ask as he rubs my butt. "cockwarming" he smirks. "hm alright" i smile. he kisses me again and starts to take off my shirt and pants. he helps me unbutton my pants. i slide off my underwear and bra. he does the same. i sit on his lap again and he puts his hands on my waist and pushes me down onto him. i moan loudly. "oh adam" i say trying to move he pins my hips down. "no baby you can't move" i groan putting my head in his neck. kissing it slowly. he tilts his head back giving me more access. he slips out a moan. i smile and bit down on it a little. "baby" he moans, i slowly start to move my hips very slow. his eyes shoot open, "baby girl mm" he bites his lip. i start speeding up. "y/n" "no baby it's mommy" "momm-mommy, faster" he says helping me move my hips at a even faster pace. "fuck daddy i'm gonna cum" i say tilting my head back. "mommy i'm gonna cum too" "no baby not till mommy says so" i smirk watching him crumble u underneath me. "please mommy" he bites his lip even header. i start to get tired, "fuck mommy" he says and cums all in me. "i'm almost there daddy" i say riding him harder to make me cum. i let out a ferocious moan and cum. i get off him. he lays down besides me and hugs me. "best fucking tutor ever" he says and kisses my head. i giggle.

hope you liked it.