drunk

This is one where you are turning 21 and are finally allowed to drink with Adam because he's 22. Relationship status: dating and have been for 3 years.

It was y/NS 21st birthday she finally gets to drink with her boyfriend him and her are going to a party for her birthday.
Time skip to the party you are wearing a tight red dress Adam is wearing a black button up suit

You walk into the party guy comes up to yall
"What's up guys" he says loudly cause the music "what's up Germaine" Adam says "hey guy where's Connie" you say "oh she's with Julie over there by the pool" "alright thank you" you go to the pool and hangout with Connie for a bit. When you see Adam walk behind you. "Hey baby girl what are y'all doin" "nothin much bud just talking about some things" "alright we'll do y'all want to swim?" you and Connie and Julie all say yes and go and change into swimsuits everyone is swimming an having a good time when you get out and go get a whiteclaw out of the fridge. "Baby what are you doin" Adam says in a worried tone. "I'm getting a drink you want some" "yes here let me see this" he takes it from you and gets some and puts it in his mouth then grabs your neck and spits it in your mouth you swallow it and smirk. "good girl" he smirks you walk off with one he smacks your butt you jump and giggle. Everyone gets out of the pool and gets some cake cause it's ya birthday. (Y'all are still in your swimsuits) you and Adam go and dance you are slowly grinding on him you can feel a bulge on his swimshorts he grunts a little. "damn baby you are so beautiful" he whispers into your ear which sends shivers down your spine. you and Connie start dancing with eachother you both start twerking when guy and Adam run towards y'all and cover y'all's butts "hey why did you do that guy" Connie says "yeah Adam why we where just messin around" you say a little typsy. You and Connie are both really drunk at this point. "hey guy I'm gonna take y/n to my house she is drunk so I'm gonna go thanks for the party man" "alright I think I will do the same for connie" guy says. Adam grabs your hand when you say "but I don't wanna go home I wanna party. You say sluring your words. "No baby we gotta go" "um back off man I have a boyfriend" "y/n I am your boyfriend now get In the car baby" "oh ok I loveeeeee youuuu soooo much banks" " I love you to now let's go" he buckled you in the car when you start talking about sex. "Adam I want you pleaseeee" "baby your drunk I can't" "no I'm not I want you to fuck me please Adam" "not gonna happen y/n" "Fine" you say and turn to look out the window like a toddler. you and Adam get to his house and he picks you up and bring you to his room. "Y/n you need to get out of those clothes do you want me to change you or you?" "You" she says.
Ok. he takes off your dress and puts on one of his old jerseys that goes to your knees. he brings you to his bed and you lay down he changes into some joggers with no shirt on. You lay your head on his bare chest and draw circles on it. "Goodnight love" he says and kisses your forehead. You are passed out asleep cuddling him.

Um I like this one but it just is weird sorry I haven't been writing I've been busy with my cow yes I show cows. Have a good night or day my loves <3