Jealous (smut)

Relationship status:  dating and yah
This is a Vincent one

Y/NS pov:
Me and The team where all hanging out at Charlie's place I was sitting on the couch next to Charlie me and him where laughing and having a really good time. I look forward and see Vincent staring Charlie down. Me and Charlie keep talking and laughing Vin keeps on staring him down. Charlie made a really funny joke i put  my hand on his forearm. Vin comes and grabs my arm and lifts me off the couch into a random bedroom. "What the fuck Vin" I say raising my voice. "Why the hell where you getting handsy with Charlie your
Mine and only mine."   He smashes his lips onto mine making me gasp at the sudden movement. I crawl onto his lap lightly pushing him down onto the bed he flips us over to where he is on top of me now, he pulls my shirt off including his. He runs his hands down my back, i arch my back for him to unclip my bra. He widens his eyes at the sight like it's the first time he's every seen my boobs. He starts to suck on my right nipple kissing it he swirls his tongue around it i moan getting wetter by the second. he starts. "Baby" "mhm" i say biting my lip "i want you on my face" i was shocked "vin your gonna get hurt" "do the fuck what i tell you princess" he says still sucking on my boobs. He lets go of me and shifts under me im on top of him his tongue is aligned right with my folds. I moan as i feel his nose on my clit he begins to suck. "ooh fuck vin" i say shifting back and forth face fucking him. "Just like that baby" he says and continues to suck. "Vinc- fuck im gonna cum" i say rolling my eyes into the back of my head. "Cum for me baby cum all over my face" I do as he says he licks it clean. I hop off his face. "Ass up baby" he says smirking i stick my ass in the air and he places a pillow under my tummy for support. Vincent grabs a condom from the nightstand and thrust into me making me scream. I put my head into the pillow in front of me muffling my moans. "Dont fucking cover those moans- shit- let me hear them pretty sounds" I pick my head up and start screaming his name. He thrusts into me even harder hitting all of the good spots. "Daddy im gonna cum" "me too princess" he says gripping my hips there's definitely going to be a mark. The headboard is banging against the wall as vin continues to thrust in behind me. "Shit vin i cant hold it" "shut the fuck up and hold it slut" he says grabbing my hair and pulling my head back i moan at his actions he kisses my neck definitely leaving marks. "Baby cum for me" he says grunting his thrusts are getting sloppier, "ok daddy" I say moaning while cumming. He cums in the condom and i cum on him he takes his fingers and licks it up. "Mmm baby you taste so good" he smirks while keeping eye contact licking his fingers. I blush. He grabs me a towel and fixes me up we lay there for a bit. "I love you princess" he says smiling "i love you too bub" he presses his lips against mine. A few minutes later we go back downstairs with the group. "Damn Vin yall have fun up there hope you didn't break the bed" Charlie says laughing I just look at Vincent he looks at me and smirks. "Ya Well Charlie at least i can get a good fuck" he smirks and smacks my ass. I just laugh and kiss his cheek. Charlie sits there and pouts.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been uploading i have had a hard time with school and my mental health I'm sorry but im going to be updating more often love y'all make sure to drink water and eat healthy:)