virgin 2

in this one he's a virgin.
relation ship status: you guys have been dating for 1 year. you are 17 and he is 17 as well
SMUT.

your pov:
i'm currently at the mall with a couple of my friends we are just walking around talking when me and my friends get on the topic about sex and shit. my friend cassie starts asking me questions "y/n r you still a virgin" "nope" "oooh you and adam done it" she smirks "no i lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend wish i could take it back believe it or not adams still a virgin" i say lightly "really he doesn't seem like the guy to be". "i know but i would never push him into doing something like that unless he's comfortable" i say she agreees. you see there have been times where i have ached for adam but like i said i would never push him into doing that un less he's comfortable. me and cassie leave the mall. i drop her off at her house and drive to me and adams shared apartment.
i lock my car and grab my keys to the apartment. i unlock the door and see adam sitting on the couch watching tv. i slip my shoes off and set my things down and walk toward him. "hi baby" he says smiling kissing my forehead. i snuggle up to him on the couch and watch whatever he's watching. he wraps his hand around my waist setting his hand on top of my butt rubbing it slightly.

adams pov:
y/n just came home from the mall with her friending and i've been craving her all day long the thing is that i'm a virgin and have no idea what i'm doing but tonight i'm ready to give my girl a night to remember. i starts to rub her butt slightly, i kiss her neck slowly she moves her head to the side to give me more room. y/n is now straddling my lap.she rubs her hand up and down my stomach making me shiver under her touch. i start to take my shirt off when she stops me. "are you sure baby" she ask "yes" "ok" she smiles and helps me take my shirt off.

your pov:
i asked adam if he was ready he said yes right now i'm sitting with my mouth hung open because of how beautiful he is his abs and his blonde hair god i could stare at him for hours. i start to grind on his lap he doesn't know what to do so i grab his hands wrapping them around my butt massaging it slowly. i moan. low grunts are coming out of his mouth i take my shirt off un hooking my bra as well. his mouth forms a "o" shape a loo of amaze. he grabs my left boob massaging it removing his hands from my ass. i'm still grinding on his lap my slick folds now wet and dripping. i stand up and take off my sweatpants and my red lace panties. "baby idk what to do" he says shyly "it's ok i'll show you" i grab his fingers and stick them in my mouth licking them, he groans at the sight infront of him, i pull his fingers out of my mouth and place them on my lips he rubs my clit up and down making me moan my hips rut forward. i moan "am i doing ok" he asks "so good baby so go-ugh" i ride his fingers "baby i'm cumin" i say riding out my high. i cum all on his fingers it gets on his sweatpants and on his fingers he licks them clean. "you taste amazing baby" he smirks i blush. "pretty boy can i take off your pants" "mhm" he nods his head quickly. i giggle "someone's eager." i smirk taking his pants and underwear off his member springs out and hits his stomach. god he's bigger than i imagine. i take his member into my hands rubbing my hands up and down. he throws his head back moaning. i take his member and line it up to my pussy he slides in so effortlessly. my head is thrown back at the feeling. "baby your doing so good" i say grabbing his shoulders he grabs my waist moving me i help him. i'm bouncing and swirling my hips around making him feel good as well. "doll i'm gonna come" he says kissing my neck sucking it. "me to pretty boy" i ride out my high. after we cum i collapse on top of his body. he's holding my hands playing with my fingers. "so mr adam how does it feel to no longer be a virgin" i smile "like i wanna do it all the time"he smirks "we'll have to see about that" i kiss him on his lips.

i like this one