Party

You and Adam are dating and y'all are goin to a party party partyyyy but ya y'all are also 19in this um it has some mature things in it ig play the song when y'all are dancing alright this might be a little smut idk

Your POV
I'm getting ready for Connie and guys party when I see Adam come in my bathroom. He sneaks his arms around my waist and kisses my neck I feel something hit my butt. "Comon banks keep it in your pants" you giggle. "Sorry baby girl you just look super hot in this dress" he says as he's still kissing your neck. End of pov
"Baby can you get my black heels please" "ok princess" he kisses your neck one last time. You giggle until you see that the hickeys starting to form on your neck. "Shit banks really you gave me hickeys" you say in a kind of aggravated tone. He comes back with your heels. "Sorry baby girl you can just cover them up with makeup.... right?" He says in a worried manner. "I'll try baby but thank you for the heels" you kiss him on the lips you feel his younger lick your bottom lip but you pull away from it before it gets any further. "Hey what was that for baby girl" " like I said before baby keep it in your pants" you smirk and cover up the really big hickey.
"There done now we can go baby" "ok princess"
Y'all get into his car and go he had his hand on your thigh he kept going hire and hire you stopped him before he could. "Banks are you horny" "yes baby I want you" "well maybe but we have to got to this party alright" "Fine" he rubs his thumb on your thigh y'all get to the partay.(hehehehe)
Connie comes up to y'all she kinda yells a little bit because of the music.
"Hey banks hey bestieeee" "hey girllly" "sup Connie"
"Baby girl I'm gonna go find Charlie alright" "ok" he kisses you. "I love you baby girl be safe" "ok baby"
"You got real lucky y/n you found one sweet guy"
"Yeah banks is very sweet and horny"
"Haha" she laughs y'all go and talk for a little bit when you go and get a whiteclaw to drink. You feel someone grab your waist. "He baby girl what are you doin" he says "Adam you scared me baby nothin just gettin waisted" you look at him and smile. "Alright you wanna go dance." "Yes sir"
You both go on the dance floor and you start to grind against his crotch he grunts and grabs your waist and guides you with his vainy hands you turn around and start dancing on him again. ( you just a little tipsy) Connie comes and grabs you from him. "Connie what are you doing" "sorry but um do you wanna get a drink with me" "hell yeah" you both go and do some shots. You aren't drunk but Connie is very very drunk you go to find guy to see if he can put her to bed you find him and he goes to her and puts her to sleep. "Baby girl are you ready to leave"
"Yes please" "alrighty" you both get into his car he rubs his hand up and down your thigh you get a little turned on with his actions. You can see the bulge in his pants from have a you know what. When y'all get home you go and take a shower. You get into the shower when you feel veiny hands on your waist. "Thought you could shower alone" "hmm maybe I did maybe I didnt" you smirk he turns you around and starts making out with you.
(So um I guarantee that y'all know what they did but yeah I hope you liked this one)

Have a good day