Professer

um so relationship status: he's your professor your in college you are 20 this is your third year at college and he is 26.

your pov:
it's my 3rd year at college and it's just the same old people nothing is ever knew. same old teachers same old students except for the freshman there always new. me and my friend Ella are walking down the hallway to our biology class, we both love biology but hate the teacher she's a bitch. "you ready to face the evil witch for the 3rd year in a row" she smirks laughing and opening the door. we both walk in to see a very tall, attractive man standing infront of the class. he looks me up and down and smiles. i wasn't really wearing anything special but sweatpants,nike socks, and a hoodie with some birkenstocks. i smile back when he speaks "good morning lady's please take a seat" he says still holding eye contact with me.
ella starts to whisper "girly he totally looked you up and down" she giggles as we sit down i smack her arm lightly. the attractive man starts to speak. "so as you may realize your old teacher is gone well she decided to retire so i took her spot my name is Mr Banks, i'm 26 years old yes i'm a little young but that doesn't mean my education isn't" the class laughs a little. i study his features, he's tall maybe 6'3 has a couple of tattoos and glasses and blonde hair with big blue eyes he's beautiful. "so let's get started with the lesson" he says he starts talking but all i can think about is him i stare at him for a while. until ella snaps me out of it. "y/n get your head out of the gutter" she smiles "shut up" i laugh. "ladies is there something funny over there" Mr banks says, "uh no sir" i say stuttering. he stares at me for a little bit. "so before we actually start the lessons let's get to know all of our names let's start with you" he points to me. "uh my name is y/n l/n i'm a junior in college and i like to read." i smile and sit down he goes on with everyone else. we start the lesson after a while the bell rings and class is over. i turn in my paper work and try to walk out when he stops me. "mrs y/n" "yes sir" i say walking towards his desk. "i need you to come by my class after school i need to help you with some of your work" "oh uh ok thank you mr banks" i say smiling. i walk out of his class and see that ella was waiting for me. "what was that about" she wiggles her eyes brows " shut up he just needs me to come by after school to get some extra help" i smile laughing a little "ohhh ok" she says sarcastically.

time skip to after school cause i'm lazy. :)
Mr.Banks pov:

i'm sitting in my class room waiting for her y/n god she's beautiful.
her eyes
her hair
her smile
her personality
and her ass
wait i shouldn't be thinking about my student that.
yeah she beautiful but she's my student get those thoughts out of your head now.
i hear a knock on my door it's her. i tighten my tie and open the door. "hello there y/n" i say opening the door for her.

her pov:
i walk up to his classroom and knock on the door lightly i'm nervous. he opens the door for me and welcomes me in god his voice makes my legs go weak. i say hello and sit down in a desk he walks over to his desk and chair.
"so y/n your failing my class" "what-how" i say shocked "you've failed the assignment that i gave you which means your failing my class" he says rudely. "well mr.banks i don't know how i am really good at biology may i see the paper" i ask sweetly

his pov:

she didn't fail her paper, i just wanted an excuse to see her. "look this may sound really weird but God the things you do to me y/n i cant stop thinking about you and-" i get cut off by her talking. "hold on let me think" she says walking towards me i'm now standing up so i have to look down at her. she grabs the side of my cheeks and kisses me slowly but rough at the same time. the kiss is filled with love and pure lust. i grab onto her waist tightly and pull her in more if that's even possible. we kiss for a little bit until she finally pulls away. "i know your my professor but i think we can make this work"  she says smiling. "yeah" i just say smirking. "gimme your number" "ok" she gives it to me i text her my address. "meet me at my house at 9 tonight" i say smirking at her she smiles. "yes sir" she says. i may or may not have a boner right now. i feel it rise in my pants the imprint on my pants visible to her eyes "well i better go i'll see you tonight sir" she says smirking and walking off. i get a good look at her ass and omg.

you are now getting ready

8:12pm
"where are you going" ella says "out" is all i respond with she doesn't need to know i'm gonna go meet up with our professor. "where on a date" she says smirking. "no just to a friends house" i say smiling putting on my shoes  i'm just wearing sweatpants and a tank top with some hey dudes but underneath i have my red lingerie set on you never know. "bye i love you" i say to her "bye love you too have fun" she smirks i gens my car keys and type in the address on my gps.
i'm driving for about 20 minutes when it says your destination has arrived! i park my car and get out holy shit his house is fucking huge! i walk up to his door and knock an old lady opens it she looks like his mama. "hi honey" she says i smile at her she welcomes me in. "he's up in his study up the stairs to the left" she smiles "thank you ma'am" i take my shoes off and walk up to his study. i open the door and see him sitting in his chair typing on a computer. i walk in and shut the door lightly, he sees me and smiles. "hey" he says to me and shut his computer. "hey so what are we gonna do" "whatever you want baby" he says the pet name making my legs wobble. "can we watch a movie mr banks" i ask "mhm and call me adam" he grabs my hand and leads me to his room. it's dark everything is black the curtains the bed the pillows his desk everything. "can i sit on the bed" i ask "yes baby" he says smiling. we lay down on the bed and put on the conjuring i snuggle into his chest he rest his hand on my thigh. he gets very close to my...

sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger but this is very long so there will be more coming!!
:)<3