dinner

relationship status: u r both 20 and yall have a baby girl who is 2 months old yall are also engaged

"Baby it's time to leave" you say yelling at at Adam you already have Eva in the car seat ready to go. "Alright baby ill be down in a sec" he says "alright fine" you say getting the diaper bag and your phone. You get into the car and buckle Eva up into the car and get in the front seat. Adam finally comes out he's wearing a black turtleneck with a suit. You are wearing a silky dark green tight dress and Eva is wearing a lil onsie. He gets into the car and yall head to the fancy restaurant.

Time skip y'all are at Louises ( the restaurant)
"Baby girl I'll get Eva" Adam says. "Ok thank you babe" you say smiling at him. You walk into the restaurant and sit down, when a waitress comes mad ask for your drinks she's pretty you think. "Hey guys ill be your server today can I get y'all any drinks" she says looking at Adam and smirking. You get a lil bit ticked off by that. "Yes I'll have a margarita" he says in a stern manner. "Can i just get a lemonade" you say putting a fake smile on your face. She walks off. "Baby what's wrong" Adam ask.
"Nothing" you say looking at Eva and admiring her features of you and Adam that just popped right into her. "Come on baby girl I know there is something wrong tell me" he says looking you in the eyes. "Fine i just don't like it how the waitress was looking at you and flirting with you" you say embarrassed. "Oh I see is my baby jealous" he smirks. "No just pissed" you smirk back. "We'll just know baby girl I'm yours and only yours I love you" he smiles and smirks. You smile at him and give him a quick peck on the lips. Eva giggles at the sight of y'all. You pick her up and kiss her lil forehead.

This is cute af sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy and my family right now is sick with the stomach bug I don't have it yet so I may not update on a lil bit love you hoes say it back